Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's up to you to make her take her clothes off in September

Gotta be clever and witty with these birds. All girls are ready to get drilled you just have to get them there

she ain't tryna do anything til October. whole thing is getting tiring tbh

Bad advice. She's going to "forget". Some other dude who is more persistent will come along and have her spreading her legs in no time

tell her to hit you up whenever she's free and then don't contact her again unless she contacts you

Last edited:
been texting this chick for about 2weeks or so, no meetup or anything. she's one of those career women (teacher) who's solely dedicated to it. she ain't tryna do anything til October. whole thing is getting tiring tbh

Been texting for 2 weeks and no meet up? She got another dude. Keep it moving.

Last edited:

whatdaproblemis
1403451055653.gif
perfect gif execution

strong post to sn ratio DN

A "MsSwallows" apparently saved me as a favorite earlier. Looks like 3Jay from Family Matters with a wig.

I wouldn't even mess with a girl with that as her name, even if she was bad, I'm too scared I'll catch something

So I gets on POF yesterday just to scope the scene, make a troll account, scoop this random black dude for the pic who I find by googling "black guy picture," name was Detrick Stanford I guess, apparently dude pulls them because I'm just searching trying to see what it's looking like (summer is tough times, btw, now that I have standards and respect for myself, only a handful I would even consider messing with assuming I wasn't already involved of course) but keep getting interrupted by mad messages so I deleted the pic of it , didn't know you can even not have a picture. But I'm done with that because I was getting tempted by some of the chics sending me messages to be like, "yea that ain't me but hit the fb or here's my real #, I'll text you one, I look better than that ***** anyways," but I'm good. Did go a little back and forth with one chic named MsLegz though

been texting this chick for about 2weeks or so, no meetup or anything. she's one of those career women (teacher) who's solely dedicated to it. she ain't tryna do anything til October. whole thing is getting tiring tbh
Dealing with this in real life. Messed up this is the woman is cool as hell, sexy,ect. Told myself I gotta let it go yho

So I gets on POF yesterday just to scope the scene, make a troll account, scoop this random black dude for the pic who I find by googling "black guy picture," name was Detrick Stanford I guess, apparently dude pulls them because I'm just searching trying to see what it's looking like (summer is tough times, btw, now that I have standards and respect for myself, only a handful I would even consider messing with assuming I wasn't already involved of course) but keep getting interrupted by mad messages so I deleted the pic of it , didn't know you can even not have a picture. But I'm done with that because I was getting tempted by some of the chics sending me messages to be like, "yea that ain't me but hit the fb or here's my real #, I'll text you one, I look better than that ***** anyways," but I'm good. Did go a little back and forth with one chic named MsLegz though
I don't this once just because. Had some model dude with dreads and bruhh...my inbox was flooded with juices than can cure world thirst :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom