Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

man I don't eem think these girls know they have Tinder.

Some actually don't. Same with POF/OKC

Their friends get their phone and download the app/ create a profile and even message/respond for them.

Last edited:
lol bro they got this knockoff app called tinder box ....freakin confused me.

so why is tinder 90% white?

Idk why y'all losing with Tinder. It's been so easy with me. Maybe it's a LA thing?

But I'm also winning in Seattle this weekend so idk

^ dog i tell my boys all the time, Tinder is the easiest way to smash then any social network out there. Living in brooklyn the yambs are everywhere. It def depends on your area. When i go back to my hometown in upstate ny the pool of women are slim BUT the college girls are 95% of the pool and they are dtf whenever.

I have a girl now so that run had to end :frown: lmao

I added in my profile "Seattle for the weekend"

Every girl I match I'm like a bot "Table at Tia Lou"

You have to pay message girls on Zoosk too smh. That's why I'll leave my number in the description and I'll be like "hurry up and hmu if you wanna hang out" but they take it down as soon as I put it up :frown:

Y'all try Adult Friend Finder/ ****book??? You gotta pay but I've heard lots of good things about them.

Any tips on how to sup up ya profile to get love on tinder.... Im strikin out more than bj upton

Real **** just have 1-2 good pics.

Im that dbag with my shirt off in my main pic :lol:

All i have as my bio thingy is "[emoji]128526[/emoji]" lol

My pof pics were

Me shirtless (with my big beard)
My car (mustang)
My waves (hair)
A full body shirtless
Me with a blunt in my car
A pic of me wearing Foams (shoes only)

Anyone mess with Zoosk? I just signed up but the usability is already sketchy. Won't let me upload photos, needs to approve changes, etc.

Any tips on how to sup up ya profile to get love on tinder.... Im strikin out more than bj upton

Real **** just have 1-2 good pics.

Im that dbag with my shirt off in my main pic :lol:

All i have as my bio thingy is "[emoji]128526[/emoji]" lol

My pof pics were

Me shirtless (with my big beard)
My car (mustang)
My waves (hair)
A full body shirtless
Me with a blunt in my car
A pic of me wearing Foams (shoes only)

:rofl: :rofl: these are the main types of pics chicks claim they don't want to see in profiles, yet if you look good it doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom