Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

View media item 878568
How do you have camel toe on your chest?

:lol:

:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl:

Could be worse
spoiler]

I gave up on this site and most online dating cause the girls on there are boring af, woat and have horrible personalities. I mean most of themmmm

Man white girls on Tinder either taking pics with a group of people or taking pics with animals...

You need two lines for Tinder.

Sunday - Tuesday: "So what kind of trouble did you get into this weekend?"

Wednesday - Saturday: "So what kind of trouble are you getting into this weekend?"

Last edited:
What about a POF go-to line? Been using t the last 2 days & got some convo brewing clearly, I'm trying to get the show on the road. :lol:

Put up 4 new pics which I think is great and no selfies and so far only 1 new number on okc, still on trip so haven't tried tinder yet again.

Last edited:
Had no idea what this thread was about after all this time....haha....my mans told me about tinder...its quiet for me out here, of course all my friends are in NY and im in NC....had the app for 3 days and got spammed twice, so I Deaded it...It's quiet for POF too, made an account of curiosity...nothing but fat jawns, and shorties with multiple kids....also what is OKC?

I messaged a chick and messages back. The convo was aight but she did not ask me one thing about me. Dead her?

Last edited:
So had a Tinder date last night. Went well but we went our separate ways. But brunch date planned today.

Go out in SM last night and pull this chick and end up smashing.

Post smash chick asks me about myself and then she was like wait "Did you go to dinner last night? With a chick? Going to brunch today?"

So turns out they're coworkers :lol:

Finally met up with a this one chick after about a week of back and forth messages. Had a real good time and will def see her again. I'm still a pinch weirded out that she's 2 months younger than my sister (20), and she's also rich and spoiled, yet not a *****. That's refreshing after dating all these 30+ struggling, 2+ kid having chicks I end up bending over on their feather mattress that same night.

Last edited:
:lol:

Those 30 and ups with kids are just so easy to snag...

Also, I hardly ever use a pickup line on the initial msg, just leave a simple "Hai."

I'll kick a bit of game if she gives a positive reply

How old are you guys picking up the 30+ year old broads off there though?
I'm 28 so the age difference isn't large. A few of them were saying stuff like " you're too young for me". I countered with something along "age and maturity has little correlation. Most girls my age are still immature sadly. I'm sure you've experienced older guys who lack maturity as well. If you still feel I'm too young, I wish you the best of luck. Take care. "

It has been good to me.

Oldest I've got was 38. She was nice but didn't tell me she has 2 kids until we talked. She wanted something serious while I didn't.

Also, dudes who use Tinder and actually links to a real Facebook account, if you share a friend in common, do you hit them up via Facebook instead? :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom