Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tinder is legit. Also depends on the city you're in. Last Saturday I had planned on meeting up with this girl that goes to NYU, but I was too tired from work.

And yes, I've come across people that I've had classes with in college.
dude every single girl ive talked to on pof/okc has been from nyu and they all say that they're on these sites because they've seen their friends on it. theres something wrong/right about that school
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tinder is legit. Also depends on the city you're in. Last Saturday I had planned on meeting up with this girl that goes to NYU, but I was too tired from work.

And yes, I've come across people that I've had classes with in college.

im thinkin bout hoppin on there. how is it?

im a in person type of dude when it comes to females btw

Forgot about this chick i met up with a couple of months ago from POF. Shes 20 
frown.gif
 and had no booty at all 
laugh.gif
 cute face tho 
pimp.gif

Well finally we see the same profile on there :lol:, other than that mastadon from a couple pages back

If anyone follows thebrokerichgirl on IG she has a POF. It has to be a joke for her cause you know she got a phone full of ******. She's probably the baddest one on that site lmao

so whats the best way to have success on pof? using the meet me feature or just messaging random chicas?

I know that steebie :lol: I mean what most likely get more views. Like a picture of you out as your main or just going off aesthetics

I know that steebie
laugh.gif
I mean what most likely get more views. Like a picture of you out as your main or just going off aesthetics
oh my bad 
laugh.gif
 thought u was asking what pics do we have on our profile.

I have a selfie of me grinning my *** off. Ladies love it.

The only downside is that if you don't have a good opening line, you run the risk of never being replied to.

got ol girl # back 
laugh.gif
 told her i misplaced it and next message i get the number. Gonna try to meet her again sometime next week. Hopefully my eyes was deceiving me the first time 
laugh.gif

i think thats the problem im terrible at opening lines
laugh.gif
As am I. You only have one shot to make a good impression.
just use this

"Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice... Romantic as ****? I know, and this can all be yours."

all of the girls who have a sense of humor will respond and laugh at this. the ones who do not respond or take it too seriously probably ain't worth the time anyway. worked about 25% of the time for me

Back
Top Bottom