Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What type of response ratio do you guys have?

If I send out like 20 messages at work when I get home maybe 6 or 7 of them will have replied and of those 6 to 7 that replied 2 or 3 of them are down to kick it.

I can't figure if that's good or bad.

If I send out like 20 messages at work when I get home maybe 6 or 7 of them will have replied and of those 6 to 7 that replied 2 or 3 of them are down to kick it.

That's not the worst.  My reply rate is about that of Tony Gwynn's batting average.

Solid response rate.

Very good conversion rate.

I get a lot of replies cause i'm good at provoking a response. Vast majority are only entertaining it for their amusement though.

I'd be lucky if 1/20 responders were actually looking to meet me.... I'm going to keep track on my next account.

Last edited:
Pof gets boring after a while but When you want some action just go on there. If you're smooth, cool, and laid back......I promise you'll score. Just be honest and don't judge a woman. If you have something going for yourself they'll love you. Be careful of the weirdos, undercover thots, stalkers, and stage 5 clingers....if you get pass them you should be ok.....sike![emoji]128514[/emoji]they're all crazy on Pof!

Met this girl off OKC last night, chilled again tonight. So far she is cool as hell. She :smokin which is a huge plus. Coolest girl I've chilled with in quite some time.

Here is my weekend.........

Friday planned to hang out with a chick and she flaked said she had a head ache......whatever.

Saturday had two that wanted to kick it. First one was a Russian girl, we went for coffee and she was super cute and really sweet. Her body was ok nothing special BUT, she dated chicks before so this has a 10% chance one day of getting interesting.

Saturday night drove an hour almost to Cheesecake factory to go out with this Filipino chick. First I thought she wasn't trying to go out because she's the worse slowest texter of all time, but when I hit her up she said it's still going down. So she ends up getting there way earlier then me to get a table. When I walked up to the table she gave me a hug and she was fine as hell man :smh: She was wearing this shirt that shows her shoulders and she has this sexy caramel skin and she has these full sexy lips, perfect white teeth and had red lipstick on.

No smash on either, honestly neither of them are jump off types ......... I think the one I went to the coffee shop with started sending me drunk text last night about wanting to kick it today so we'll see.

Sunday I am meeting up with this Latina chick again she has half her hair shave off, I think she might be a clinger because she's already talking about us having a kid and how she wants me to change diapers in stuff :smh: she’s fine though :smh:

Part of some chicks bio from a couple days ago

REVISED: I can tell that a lot of you werent raised correctly because most of you pervs have no manners. some of you ask obvious questions that are stated here on my profile if its on here that means it is accurate please don't ask me something that's already here

Ps
I dont want to sit on your face

I dont want my toes sucked

no I do not want to kick you in the balls

I dont want you to please me.

I don't want you to buy me anything

I don't want you to eat things off of me.

And etc.

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

:rofl:

On tinder, after you get a match and you send them a message, do you lose that match right away until they message back? Tinder is pretty dope btw :pimp:

How do you keep track on POF if you've sent a girl a message already on the computer?

I don't think you can without upgrading. With the droid app though you're previous messages are displayed once you go to send another.

I hardly ever used the web version cause of that, plus clicking through the search pages was a pain in the ****.

Back
Top Bottom