Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Talking to another young one off OKC, as if I didn't learn from the last younger girl I fooled around with :rolleyes

So far though her personality has been pretty dope, she :smokin and even has a med card, unfortunately due to the weather and horrible roads, haven't been able to meet up yet.

Been in a rut recently

5s and 6s stay blowing up my inbox while the 7s and 8s don't respond :lol: :smh:

^I had one of those last month from OKC...it's more common that you'd think. Same with females with newborns :smh:

I think im the only person to start dating his girl without adding her on any social media :lol:

Nah I'm the same way, it just adds to much complication in the form of jealousy and envy. It's really pointless in my eyes. Why do I need to add you on a social website when I see you everyday/every other day

If I meet her online...I may add on FB or IG for a legit check.

Googling their number sometimes yields interesting results. I come across 1-2 chicks every year who number I get only to find out they sell the yambs or used to sell them.

I know ignorance is bliss but that's important info :lol:

I think im the only person to start dating his girl without adding her on any social media :lol:

Nah I'm the same way, it just adds to much complication in the form of jealousy and envy. It's really pointless in my eyes. Why do I need to add you on a social website when I see you everyday/every other day

If I meet her online...I may add on FB or IG for a legit check.

Googling their number sometimes yields interesting results. I come across 1-2 chicks every year who number I get only to find out they sell the yambs or used to sell them.

I know ignorance is bliss but that's important info :lol:
i had a funny feeling about a broad, so i googled her # and came up with some backpage and yamb selling posts :lol:

I remember when I first discovered Craigslist back in 2009 when the "Craigslist killer" made the news.

So I checked it out see what the site was about...I make it to the adult section and see this local chick I recognize from Facebook

I'm like :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

She had a decent/cute face and very VERY large breasts so I figure someone could have stolen her pictures...I just say #$%@ it messaged her and asked...she all but confirmed

Every since then I scan CL and backpage once or twice a month just to see if I recognize any chicks :lol:

That's another why some chicks don't respond on these sites too...so when you factor in 100s of messages per day and not logging one/using the site. There's no reason to trip on them not messaging back.

Last edited:

My friend works at a bar where this dating site called grouper goes sends people to. It basically matches up two groups to meet at a bar. From what I heard it cost like $20 a person per date. But that $20 goes towards drinks and food at the place you go to. Usually a girl won't be feeling a guy so they spend more time at the bar than with the group. That's when one of us would slide in.
Where is this at though?
https://www.joingrouper.com  pick your wingmen and meet another group at a bar

Her teeth man lol

How do yall post spoilers? I be wanting to post pics but not out there in the open.

Last edited:

https://www.joingrouper.com  pick your wingmen and meet another group at a bar
No what bars do this I'm trying to swoop on chicks simps can't bag.
the bars i know of are otis, dear mom, 620 jones, chambers, and tope. you can tell when you see them. it will be a group of 3 people who look lost because they dont know who they're meeting. all they know is the names of the people i believe. it usually goes down at the end of happy hour or a little later.

I run across that as well lol. How u making between 20-35k but want your match to make 75k+. Its hilarious.
Because they know which is a fact it is plenty of simps out there who will play superman and scoop them away

the bars i know of are otis, dear mom, 620 jones, chambers, and tope. you can tell when you see them. it will be a group of 3 people who look lost because they dont know who they're meeting. all they know is the names of the people i believe. it usually goes down at the end of happy hour or a little later.

Are those in SF or Oak?

Back
Top Bottom