Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How are you doing now?

Seeing that post I made almost a year later is insane.

But after 25+ hookups I’m in a good spot. Got most of my running the streets out my system, new crib, and new main joint. Life is great.

Streets still calling but I’m tryna ignore them.

IMG_0037.jpeg

Seeing that post I made almost a year later is insane.

But after 25+ hookups I’m in a good spot. Got most of my running the streets out my system, new crib, and new main joint. Life is great.

Streets still calling but I’m tryna ignore them.

IMG_0037.jpeg

Hope you can make it for DC weekend - will have about 10 of us NTERS

🤣🤣🤣 y’all man let me know if this actually works

I swear to you I was going to post in here that I'm back in the dating pool and that Hinge is busted as hell compared to what I remember. All of the dimes were behind a pay wall in "Stand outs" I tried this hack and its working so far:lol:

Edit: Better options are sprinkled in but you will still get older women obviously. Mid to late 40's

Last edited:
I swear to you I was going to post in here that I'm back in the dating pool and that Hinge is busted as hell compared to what I remember. All of the dimes were behind a pay wall in "Stand outs" I tried this hack and its working so far:lol:

Edit: Better options are sprinkled in but you will still get older women obviously. Mid to late 40's

yea put it in the group chat & so far man saying it definitely improved the selection 🤣🤣🤣

Set your radius to 1 mile and set your age to 1 year, swipe and then when you're out of people increase it by 1.

🫵🏿 going to post this one too, gotta look out for the guys

Back
Top Bottom