Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Son sounds like a loser with the ultimatum

Anyway, at 40, I feel men have better prospects than women at the same age

Relax. It was a genuine question.
Everyone be easy in here, last couple pages WASHED KING WASHED KING was telling us the line that was getting his Hinge to pop.

"This is the picture I want in my wallet".

We didn't believe it was that easy working like that. Couple guys used it and posted results.
Andrew Tate influence

Son definitely sounds like he reading Dating Women for Dummies. Call her once she don't return the call move on, to many options for headaches at that age. Every year a new crop gets a year farther from 30 and within range. 35 if you done with the kids life.

29B1E785-FFB0-4D56-BE76-95C24F9C3705.jpeg

Queue the Kobe too easy gif :nthat::nthat:
used screen saver instead of wallet. clutch

Met a new gal IRL

We're gonna date for 3 months and then reassess

Feels good, brahs

Fam handing out 90-day temp-to-hire contracts :pimp:

Whatever else you do, no matter how "good" it feels - don't be a goofball & take that "now hiring" sign off the door!

Keep those resumes coming in until you're sure the position is filled by the highest qualified candidate with the lowest salary requirements.

Met a new gal IRL

We're gonna date for 3 months and then reassess

Feels good, brahs
I am so confused.
Fam handing out 90-day temp-to-hire contracts :pimp:

Whatever else you do, no matter how "good" it feels - don't be a goofball & take that "now hiring" sign off the door!

Keep those resumes coming in until you're sure the position is filled by the highest qualified candidate with the lowest salary requirements.
Dude must be on new season of 90 Day Fiancé

Not gunna lie I've thought about giving older women a shot but every time I do they say something wild and I go back to what I know.

Older women isn’t any harder than young jawns. As a matter of fact, my two career highs in age were actually one night stands. It was THAT easy. However, I didn’t meet them on an app - it was in person. Since I have usually had to travel a lot for work, it meant staying in hotels where there were often older yambs. Most of my colleagues want to splurge on nice restaurants with their corporate card in whatever city it is.

However, EYE prefer to eat at the bar at the hotel restaurant or at least get some drinks there. It is the easiest game ever. Imagine a prime Bron iso on the right wing when you know you got a step on your defender with no weakside help. Thats not exclusive to old yambs either. Lots of times they even treat like Bumble and initiate first too :lol: :smokin

Selling dreams is always apart of the game.

i am in absolute agreement but this has historically been problematic for me because usually early on they realize it’s not a dream and it’s me and my real life then they get super attached/clingy. At that point it goes from fun to bothersome and annoying at which point I have to drop them from the team….unless I actually see a path forward which is on super rare occasion.

I think it has to do with what one of my friends refers to as “expectation management” that throws a wrench in things and he might be right :lol:

Older women isn’t any harder than young jawns. As a matter of fact, my two career highs in age were actually one night stands. It was THAT easy. However, I didn’t meet them on an app - it was in person. Since I have usually had to travel a lot for work, it meant staying in hotels where there were often older yambs. Most of my colleagues want to splurge on nice restaurants with their corporate card in whatever city it is.

However, EYE prefer to eat at the bar at the hotel restaurant or at least get some drinks there. It is the easiest game ever. Imagine a prime Bron iso on the right wing when you know you got a step on your defender with no weakside help. Thats not exclusive to old yambs either. Lots of times they even treat like Bumble and initiate first too :lol: :smokin
I travel pretty often for work, and I usually have my AirPods in when I sit alone at the bar anywhere. But especially at the hotel bars you always get the older women trying to start up conversations despite working hard to give off those “leave me alone” vibes (especially if it’s a hotel that has a slightly “nicer” restaurant like a Ruth’s Chris attached to the hotel) :lol: There have been times my marriage was almost tested by some of those women though :lol:

Most of these hotel slags don’t even give a damn about the band on my finger.

:lol: There have been times my marriage was almost tested by some of those women though :lol:

Most of these hotel slags don’t even give a damn about the band on my finger.

I have nothing to lose as I’m single so I go podless but funny enough you mention that….I don’t give a damb about the bands on their fingers either
1675996041105.png

I’m joking, they have all been single to my knowledge :lol: I had an epic hotel slag story that I shared before in another thread. Such a range of emotions. I have to go find it

Back
Top Bottom