High School Friends After High School

weekz

Banned
Haven't seen many of my friends that I was close with during high school this past winter break. I go back to school on Friday (like two-three weeks before everyone else) so they're all meeting up after I go. I knew that my HS relationships would deteriorate over time but I never thought it would happen this fast. I've met up with only two friends from my usual crew of about 10-12. I just feel kind of sad about it is all. End of Vent.

How did HS friendships go for you guys after you all went your separate ways?

still hang out with the people that mattered from high school. occasionally see some random folks i was cool with. it was easy since none of my crew went away.

moved across the country twice in the 3 years since i graduated but through social media, i keep in touch with the people that matter and we are still tight. It is tough though when you initially learn that people move onto different things in their lives that don't involve you.

I've hung out with all the guys I knew I would :lol:

Unfortunately my friends from high school all went their separate ways some went on to college and went straight working. A few as has as facebook friends now.

I still see a lot of people from high school, I'm only 3 years out though so we still get together over breaks or go roadtrip to another school

i kicked with a large group in high school but out of school id kick it with about 8 or so..

i keep in touch with about 3 of em or so, but i also talked to other people outside of my group..

i outgrew my friends fast i was into girls and partying they were into hanging out with a bunch of dudes talking about sports and playing madden..
tired.gif

some of em got brainwashed by some amway scam type of thing and eventually when they found it that was a scam they moved up to religion..

i got nothin but love for em tho..

i couldnt relate to them and they couldnt relate to me...

these dudes still havent left mamas teet and they also had everything handed to em..never had gf's never moved out never grew up...

Barely in contact with any of them at the moment but it's all love whenever we meet up.

Last edited:
I'm still close with all of them. We talk on the regular, we're like family.

My high school friends > My college friends.

Still hang with my close friends. Don't really see the others that went their separate ways. 

In most instances high school friends are just that.. high school friends. Once you graduate everyone moves on and goes their own ways

It happens. I've got some friends that stayed home but majority of them went away. The best time is the breaks when everybody's back in town :pimp:

i just hung out with some of them last week.....but i'm confused with the others....at times i wait til they take the effort to hit me up, but maybe it's them who are waiting for me to hit them up....i just feel that if they really did care they'd call, but it might be the other way around

Nearly 4 years later and I still talk to/chill with about 4 people regularly from high school. I communicate with less than 10 total in one way or another.
I'm glad I still speak to those few people though.

didn't have much fun in HS, so not a lot of friends. after graduation, I was glad to have those people out of my life forever . . .

Haven't seen many of my friends that I was close with during high school this past winter break. I go back to school on Friday (like two-three weeks before everyone else) so they're all meeting up after I go. I knew that my HS relationships would deteriorate over time but I never thought it would happen this fast. I've met up with only two friends from my usual crew of about 10-12. I just feel kind of sad about it is all. End of Vent.
How did HS friendships go for you guys after you all went your separate ways?
That 10-12 will shrink to about 3-5.

Back
Top Bottom