HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They sold OW cause the CD was garbage. Such a dope location for their show this past month in BK Bridge Park yet the clothes were legit garbage. They havent come out with anything hot in the past how many seasons. Cant even count.

I have the original Cabin and Cabin Plus. Never had issues with either and I only fly Delta.

Cabin Plus is marketed in Europe as a “first class” suitcase because the carry on sizes differ between the two cabins.

As a matter of fact I also have an Away carryon and used that for many years (can’t recall the name but the bigger carry on) and it’s slightly bigger than the Rimowa Cabin. I’ve never had issues with that one either.

thats great to hear, thanks for sharing

but after lookin at more luggage, thinking sterling pacific is looking good and seems to be of better quality, it is a 2wheeler and smaller capacity but quality seems better and looks sleeker

1727747449523.png

nah, carry ons usually dont have limits and a good wheels makes all the difference with the weight

for check-in, the weight might actually help me force to stop bringing too much stuff and overpacking :lol:

trying to see if a retailer that carries it is near me so i can check it out

i checked delta and the only weight restrictions are if you are departing from a couple of airports in china

curious if he’ll semi-retire again or jump to another brand right away

its probably gon’ be the same aesthetic as slp and celine but put the brand on the map

where do yall think he should go to?

also curious to see what this dude from dior can bring to LVs sneaker line-up

curious if he’ll semi-retire again or jump to another brand right away

its probably gon’ be the same aesthetic as slp and celine but put the brand on the map

where do yall think he should go to?

also curious to see what this dude from dior can bring to LVs sneaker line-up

All of the rumors are Chanel. He should just his own thing imo.

Most brands have been mid right now . Idk if im getting older but theres not much things i want to buy now. Which is nice lol

Back
Top Bottom