HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

combo looks good though i hope its a short travel as i think the mmy seems heavy and cumbersome

speaking of travelling luggage again, been looking at rimowa for months now and their carry-ons are about 2” longer width-wise than what delta requires which seems standard, seems like an oversight by rimowa considering all other carry on bags ive looked at follows those delta measurements

maybe im just also being anal as i want to match the carry on with the check in, just annoying

I've flown with a Cabin Plus for two years now without issue. For reference, I generally fly in First Class or the Comfort/Plus equivalent. We have our own dedicated overhead bins. From time to time, I fly on smaller regional jets and my Cabin Plus barely fits in the premium class overhead bins. It wouldn't fit If I had to fly economy. The Rimowa is hands down one of the best traveling purchases I've ever made. The cost was easily justified to me as I travel quite a bit throughout the year. As an added bonus, they're sturdy enough for one of my kids to sit on if we're waiting somewhere without seats.

Back
Top Bottom