HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Purple joints be disappearing relatively quick, if anyone see em on any type of discount please let me know

////////"new off-white"////////XXXXXX////////////
upload_2018-4-4_8-0-41.png

"trash"

what total does it come out to?

i went to the website yesterday and it was showing retail and I assume 20% off is for vat but where is the $100 off coming from?

what total does it come out to?

i went to the website yesterday and it was showing retail and I assume 20% off is for vat but where is the $100 off coming from?

20% off for US customers is about $100 off. Total shipped, with the extra code, sans tax is $310.

ahhh

the way it was written made it seem like there are three discount that stacked :lol:

$100.00 off retail. 20% off US customers and $30.00 off coupon (30-USD-OFF)

I know this might be blasphemous to some, but I recently had a cobbler trim the heel of my Wyatt harness boots from 40 mm to 30 mm, and I'm finally able to wear them comfortably :lol: I bought them a while ago but rarely wore them due to the extra heel height; it just wasn't my type of look, despite the rest of the boot being :pimp:

Just mentioning this since every once in a while I see comments mentioning the same thing ( "Love the boot but wish it came in 30 instead of 40mm "), so if you feel that way, you can alter the boot as needed if you have access to a good cobbler. It came out to $40 for the entire pair.

Should've taken a pic of the result; I'm off on a work trip until next Wednesday, so if any of you want to see what they altered boots ended up looking like, let me know, and I'll post them once I return

Last edited:
ahhh

the way it was written made it seem like there are three discount that stacked :lol:

Sorry about that lol. Came out to 310.00 USD. Best price I've seen recently. Had to pull the trigger on them. Hope others were able to cop at the same price.

this belongs in the "fools wildin out thread" :lol:

Edit * hate to do this but those LV's i got gotta go back.. they were the "last pair" or and a size or so too small..figured i'd bring them home, try on with different socks and wear them for a bit.. just doesnt feel right.. They are much too tight on the midfoot and to spend $700+ on a pair that doesnt fit perfectly is just stupid IMO... ugh.. tough decision but I'll live..

Going back to Vegas in a few weeks.. will check out the selections there again..=\

Last edited:
I know this might be blasphemous to some, but I recently had a cobbler trim the heel of my Wyatt harness boots from 40 mm to 30 mm, and I'm finally able to wear them comfortably :lol: I bought them a while ago but rarely wore them due to the extra heel height; it just wasn't my type of look, despite the rest of the boot being :pimp:

Just mentioning this since every once in a while I see comments mentioning the same thing ( "Love the boot but wish it came in 30 instead of 40mm "), so if you feel that way, you can alter the boot as needed if you have access to a good cobbler. It came out to $40 for the entire pair.

Should've taken a pic of the result; I'm off on a work trip until next Wednesday, so if any of you want to see what they altered boots ended up looking like, let me know, and I'll post them once I return

yeah man post a pic.

this belongs in the "fools wildin out thread" :lol:

Edit * hate to do this but those LV's i got gotta go back.. they were the "last pair" or and a size or so too small..figured i'd bring them home, try on with different socks and wear them for a bit.. just doesnt feel right.. They are much too tight on the midfoot and to spend $700+ on a pair that doesnt fit perfectly is just stupid IMO... ugh.. tough decision but I'll live..

Going back to Vegas in a few weeks.. will check out the selections there again..=\

Ya that doesn’t make sense at all joeoh29 joeoh29 . It never makes sense to buy a shoe that doesn’t fit you properly, and especially on the too small/tight side of things. I feel you that sometimes you can make slightly small work but in my opinion, it’s not worth the discomfort in the long run and it wasn’t even like you got them heavily discounted.

any deals on speed trainers? size 10 or 11 black/white or black/white/red

i don't think those have gone on sale, they are still selling well, not selling out like last year but it's hard to imagine it going on sale outside of VAT discount or ordering from Bergdorf and not get taxed if you live outside of NY and get some cashback via ebates

if you sign up for Bergdorfs newsletter, they'll send a 15% code and sometimes there's no exclusion

Back
Top Bottom