HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lv barracuda

1721280212630.png

1721280243406.jpeg

1721280285292.png

1721280329079.png

1721280376310.jpeg

^ $3550. I laughed out loud when I saw that price on the screenshots my CA sent. Ain’t no way. :lol:

And the kicker is they don’t even look great. They’ve run out of ideas at this point. The whole nominations for stuff that there isn’t even high demand for is laughable.

^ $3550. I laughed out loud when I saw that price on the screenshots my CA sent. Ain’t no way. :lol:

And the kicker is they don’t even look great. They’ve run out of ideas at this point. The whole nominations for stuff that there isn’t even high demand for is laughable.

I get the nomination messages too. For things I never asked for or showed interest (like the timbs).

ahh that sucks, one of the very pieces ive considered because its not over the top

saves me $$$ i guess

Hit Neiman Marcus for the first time in a minute, a couple observations

1.) They are really pushing the new dior kicks, they had about 12 different colorways so they must be selling crazy. They are real nice, not 1200 nice though

2.) Amiri actually has some nice clothing imo, not everything they have is the ripped jeans nonsense, almost copped some khaki shorts they had

Hit Neiman Marcus for the first time in a minute, a couple observations

1.) They are really pushing the new dior kicks, they had about 12 different colorways so they must be selling crazy. They are real nice, not 1200 nice though

2.) Amiri actually has some nice clothing imo, not everything they have is the ripped jeans nonsense, almost copped some khaki shorts they had

Did you see their fashion show this past June? One of the best ones and not a single skinny jean anywhere.

I like some of Virgil’s stuff but a lot of you are forgetting how much many of his pieces were hated on, especially in this thread. People’s infatuation with the varsities and trainers are making them overlook the random ugly chains, puppets (like above), bizarre artwork, etc.

I gave him credit for at least trying different things and bringing a more youthful/colorful look to LV, which Pharrell is continuing IMO

Just saw the FW Undercover "Twin Peaks" line... I've never dropped $700 on a sweatshirt or $1200 on a denim jacket before, but as a diehard Twin Peaks fan I damn well might when this stuff lands in the US :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom