HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Quick question on sizing.

Looking to order a pair of DIOR B23s online.

I currently wear a 8 in Nike/NB. Would I be able to get by on a sz40/7US?

i have both and yah they are about the same but i am not sure if they changed the sizing in the more recent release but all my slp teddies fit the same

Just saw the FW Undercover "Twin Peaks" line... I've never dropped $700 on a sweatshirt or $1200 on a denim jacket before, but as a diehard Twin Peaks fan I damn well might when this stuff lands in the US :emoji_heart_eyes:

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 3.57.13 PM.png

Fire

$3400 now? Damn. Man, times have changed.

I remember they were $2200 during peak Hedi era.
Think I paid $1800 for my non-wool version.

PO
The prices on everything since COVID is just ridiculous. Celine hoodies went from 750 to 1150 before taxes now. 💩 is insane.

Hermes chypre’s too. Got my first pair for 775 with taxes. Now they 1k+

was just cleaning up the other day and saw the box tag on the speedtrainers, they were $595 retail and now they’re about $1k

only thing that hasnt gone up in price are costcos hotdog and roasted chicken :lol:

sizing feedback on LV trainers -I own one pair from 2023 winter drop. I’ve noticed the newer releases run bigger. I’m a US 12 and I tried on a pair in a LV 9 and they actually fit. Wanted to try a 9.5 but they didn’t have. Has anyone had to go down 3 full sizes? The pair I own are a LV10 and they are a solid fit.

sizing feedback on LV trainers -I own one pair from 2023 winter drop. I’ve noticed the newer releases run bigger. I’m a US 12 and I tried on a pair in a LV 9 and they actually fit. Wanted to try a 9.5 but they didn’t have. Has anyone had to go down 3 full sizes? The pair I own are a LV10 and they are a solid fit.

LV shoes unfortunately always fit differently and are the worst shoes to buy online, because you always have to end up ordering 2 pairs at a time to see which one fits. Luckily the LV stores in Chicago get the harder to find releases, so I’ve been able to try most on in store as well.

I’m usually a size 44-45 depending on the width, so this would mean my shoe size is 11-12US.

I have 4 pairs of LV shoes in LV size 9-10 that all fit the same. I would say for some of them, I could probably even go down to 8.5 for a better fit.

Out of all the brands, LV and Prada have the worst sizing consistency and accuracy IMO

LV shoes unfortunately always fit differently and are the worst shoes to buy online, because you always have to end up ordering 2 pairs at a time to see which one fits. Luckily the LV stores in Chicago get the harder to find releases, so I’ve been able to try most on in store as well.

I’m usually a size 44-45 depending on the width, so this would mean my shoe size is 11-12US.

I have 4 pairs of LV shoes in LV size 9-10 that all fit the same. I would say for some of them, I could probably even go down to 8.5 for a better fit.

Out of all the brands, LV and Prada have the worst sizing consistency and accuracy IMO
Appreciate the reply. I’m actually in Chicago as well. Typically I shoot out to oak brook mall though.

This helps. Mentally I couldn’t see myself ordering a LV9 considering I’m a true size US12 but I think i’ll give it a shot. Worst case I can return. Thanks again!

Appreciate the reply. I’m actually in Chicago as well. Typically I shoot out to oak brook mall though.

This helps. Mentally I couldn’t see myself ordering a LV9 considering I’m a true size US12 but I think i’ll give it a shot. Worst case I can return. Thanks again!

Same, I live in Forest Park, so both Oakbrook and Chicago LV are similar distance to me. I just hit up Oakbrook more often for free parking.

Oakbrook LV used to have horrible stock compared to the one near River North when I moved here a few years ago, but they’ve gotten better these days (still less stock overall though). If you have a good SA you can get all the limited items without having to go to the main store.

I honestly think 9 might be too small if you’re regularly a 12- I only wear 12 in very narrow Nike shoes. You should try 9.5-10 first IMO

Here’s what I have as someone who mostly wears US 11-11.5/size 44 in 90% of designer shoes:

LV Skate : size 9, fits mostly well but a bit loose at the heel.
Lucien Clark: 9.5- fits if I lace them up tightly, but otherwise a bit too loose. The 9s I tried were too small
Trainer 2: size 9, a bit loose at the heel but otherwise good
Runner Tatic: size 9.5, perfect fit
High top Trainer (original release): size 10, perfect fit

For me, the shape of the shoe plays a huge role in the size, but from what I’ve heard, a lot of people have the same experience with LV sizing regardless of their foot shape.

Sometimes it’s frustrating when they have extremely limited online stock, and you think you’re getting the last pair in your size, but somehow it’s completely different than another pair you own from the same brand.

Last edited:
Same, I live in Forest Park, so both Oakbrook and Chicago LV are similar distance to me. I just hit up Oakbrook more often for free parking.

Oakbrook LV used to have horrible stock compared to the one near River North when I moved here a few years ago, but they’ve gotten better these days (still less stock overall though). If you have a good SA you can get all the limited items without having to go to the main store.

I honestly think 9 might be too small if you’re regularly a 12- I only wear 12 in very narrow Nike shoes. You should try 9.5-10 first IMO

Here’s what I have as someone who mostly wears US 11-11.5/size 44 in 90% of designer shoes:

Lucien Clark: 9.5- fits if I lace them up tightly, but otherwise a bit too loose. The 9s I tried were too small

For me, the shape of the shoe plays a huge role in the size, but from what I’ve heard, a lot of people have the same experience with LV sizing regardless of their foot shape.

Sometimes it’s frustrating when they have extremely limited online stock, and you think you’re getting the last pair in your size, but somehow it’s completely different than another pair you own from the same

Sometimes it’s frustrating when they have extremely limited online stock, and you think you’re getting the last pair in your size, but somehow it’s completely different than another pair you own from the same bra

Sometimes it’s frustrating when they have extremely limited online stock, and you think you’re getting the last pair in your size, but somehow it’s completely different than another pair you own from the same brand.
I got cha 100%. Seems like sizing is a common issue with LV. Which is very frustrating. I will DM you with current style and previous style I own. You may have experience with the models. Thanks again!

Never understood the Golden Goose thing. Seems like overnight they became the standard southern white lady shoe. :lol:

And all designer sneakers are overpriced for what they are, if we're being honest. But at least some of them actually use decent leather AND look good lol.

Never understood the Golden Goose thing. Seems like overnight they became the standard southern white lady shoe. :lol:

And all designer sneakers are overpriced for what they are, if we're being honest. But at least some of them actually use decent leather AND look good lol.

i still wanna see dude cut up some lv :lol:

Back
Top Bottom