HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

wasnt it him?

:lol:

completely blanked out on the name

I honestly couldn’t tell. Just thought it was wild to call him the other guy. :lol:

So what damier digi camo pieces will you be buying? We know you have an affinity for camouflage. :nerd:

first season just wasnt for me mostly because of the camo but P did have the best camo fit with the double breasted camo but still would not rock

id love to see the kicks though, they look like they went back to basics but also curious to see the pieces that didnt make the runway

I honestly couldn’t tell. Just thought it was wild to call him the other guy. :lol:

dudes name was literally on the tip of my tongue :lol:

1687294263037.png

1687294273860.png

1687294282526.png

I liked Pharrells collection. I’m glad LV didn’t go too far away from Virgil’s direction. Curious to see what footwear is coming

That soccer kit. :pimp:

Also idk about that Pelle Pelle type jacket. I kinda like it but it reminds me of those giant zoomed in $100 leather Pelle/Avirex type leather jacket. :lol:

Wasn't feeling most of what was shown tbh but I'm gonna give Skateboard P the benefit of doubt. Hopefully he drops some fire pieces later on down the line.

This **** bout to be in a different ball league in price!!! The stuff they showing behind the scenes it’s crazy.. LV already expensive he taking it to a whole different level .. and he already said it , in one of his interviews lol

This **** bout to be in a different ball league in price!!! The stuff they showing behind the scenes it’s crazy.. LV already expensive he taking it to a whole different level .. and he already said it , in one of his interviews lol

Bag prices are insane

Attachments

• IMG_6057.jpeg
    IMG_6057.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 77
That's probably the best varsity I've seen LV put out., especially if there's nothing on the back (which I doubt). All the others are cool but are too trendy. This looks like a classic piece.

I bet you it has that same brooch on the back but giant with Louis Vuitton under it.

But I do agree that joint clean. :pimp:

Also looks like dude is going to try and sniff Rocky. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom