HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Picked these up. Didn’t really care for the canvas.

Attachments

• IMG_5682.jpeg
    IMG_5682.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 358
still dont get why sga is being considered the best dressed nba player, most of his fits look bad/generic to me

giddey with the pink ricks?

still dont get why sga is being considered the best dressed nba player, most of his fits look bad/generic to me

giddey with the pink ricks?

I think it's cause you're only looking at his current stuff and not a full collective of fits from over the years. He seems to be obsessed with this Y2k aesthetic.

nah, been observing him for a while now because nba (along with other accounts) heavily focuses and hypes him up

easy pass on 90% of those

best is probably the last one because the one that looks the least forced

a lot of good individual pieces but just thrown together haphazardly

if an nter wore that giant astro boy boots with the wwe championship loewe belt, clowning him him would never end :lol:

Shai easily been the jiggiest dude in the league for like the past 3-4 years. :pimp:

92792D6F-B566-46DB-9FBD-DEF4E85790F3.jpeg

DF6D23AD-EFA7-4487-83AF-ECAABC4345A4.jpeg
6E100A54-5E6B-4AA1-BE44-FE7074B7B2B2.jpeg
Only decent fits. I guess he does dress better than majority of NBA players (that’s not really saying much… see Kuz, Brodie, Luka, Schroder)

Everything else was typical IG hypebeast fashion.

I only referenced 3 photos from your original post stating they were the only decent ones out of the bunch.

Your question literally didn’t make any sense to me.

Was clearly asking you to post someone else with what you deem is better than a“decent” fit.

And PS.

Cats is disqualified from any fly talk if they threw on them goofy az red boots lol

Not sure if pj threw em on or not

steph has one of the more well and consistent fits though he plays it safe for the most part
Agreed. Steph doesn’t look like a clown like majority of league fits IG page

In before Picasso says Wardell stuck in 2015 fashion

Back
Top Bottom