HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lanvin bumpr ripstop
DF2841AD-D894-43A2-90BF-F2BB79D40F92.jpeg

amiris
2C162988-F43D-462E-83A8-C2D6B9D823F3.jpeg

A59C81BC-1026-41D0-9373-CE67589C15B0.jpeg

NYC Fam... hitting up the city from Canada end of October.. any suggestion on where to shop that isnt the usual spots. Any sample sale spots too?
Also hows October weather like in the city?

NYC Fam... hitting up the city from Canada end of October.. any suggestion on where to shop that isnt the usual spots. Any sample sale spots too?
Also hows October weather like in the city?

which part of Canada you’re from?

And to be honest - Canada is expensive - their retail markup is ridiculous. Almost not even worth it to shop there. I’m speaking of Toronto, though.

Last edited:
Ye rocking the balenciaga xpander. Dude on a youtube review vid mention that the sales rep at balenciaga mentions ye coppn all of em. Wonder whats up

balenciaga xpander - heel? Yeah I can’t with that one.

Last edited:
Recently got a JE beach hoodie and ended up returning it. I was disappointed in the quality, seemed like a regular hoodie to me. Thought it was gonna be different

Speaking of JE, they opened a store in NYC in Soho where G Star used to be. Been meaning to stop by but JE never really ticked the boxes for me during the Barneys days. I’ll check it out though and see.

Loving that…might have to see about it. If I could ever get through that line at Lenox. :smh:

Yea I want any 2 colors but I’m not copping they getting outrageous with some of this stuff :sick: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom