HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Need those LV's but can't find em in my size.

Does LV usually restock their shoes or are they pretty much resell only at this point?

1579891330951.png

1579891350952.png

1579891389187.png

1579891405309.png

1579891411420.png

probably 06 or 07, it was one of the first ones i got when i started the og thread

Yeah that’s the earliest I remember them but I was only 15-16 at the time. Was def the most popular shoe of that era.

Need those LV's but can't find em in my size.

Does LV usually restock their shoes or are they pretty much resell only at this point?

Didn’t they just come out? I figured they just dropped so we haven’t seen much of them,

ask a sales associate to find 'em for you

i had to order the archlights in-store and even the other cw that are sold out online, she said she could get for me

a lot of the more expensive pieces that is very "virgil" are reselling more than retail, mostly because they do not mass produce them

and i swear i was just watching this last night because it came up as a suggestion when i opened yt

I like the realreal & a lot more than grailed & ebay. I wasn’t the biggest fan of consigning with them though. Didn’t think the rates were great unless it’s a higher ticketed item.

i saw in another vid that if you're a VIP (cosign a lot of stuff to them, consistently) then you get like 75% of how much it sells

you pay for the convenience i guess, that one video even had a dude pick it up from the customers house though probably not available for everyone

I like the realreal & a lot more than grailed & ebay. I wasn’t the biggest fan of consigning with them though. Didn’t think the rates were great unless it’s a higher ticketed item.

I might need to check them out I got a few things i need to get rid of to make space .

i saw in another vid that if you're a VIP (cosign a lot of stuff to them, consistently) then you get like 75% of how much it sells

you pay for the convenience i guess, that one video even had a dude pick it up from the customers house though probably not available for everyone

Apparently they have people all over the country that can pick up at your house, I was surprised they offered that option to me.

I unloaded 4 Yeezy 350s this summer for 80% consignment since it was a sneaker over $500. They also offer an additional 5% if you take store credit which I did.

Back
Top Bottom