HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yah I was going to give it a shot but good thing I scrolled down looking for sizing

I thought someone here would have a pair though

F it, I ordered a pair of the trousers in black, I’ll upload pics when they come in if I remember.

I told myself no more boots, but I couldn't pass these up.

25383431_10156047717899082_1559084691_o.jpg

1st pair of jods...I think they're my new favorite SLP model. Still not sure if I'm going to keep or return for the suede though

SrPgqxTh.jpg

Congrats man! This was my first pair of SLP boots and my favorite boots of all time. I say keep them and buy the suede pair as well if you can.

i got both the old sigaro suede jodhs and in black calf. couldn't be any more satisfied with both.
wanna check these out in person
upload_2017-12-14_20-14-8.png

upload_2017-12-14_20-14-26.png

Congrats man! This was my first pair of SLP boots and my favorite boots of all time. I say keep them and buy the suede pair as well if you can.
That's sounding like a good idea. I already have the tan harness, but I think the jod is different enough to have in the rotation. Ideally, I'd like to get a pair of the lizard suede boots that Harry Styles is always wearing, but I think the chances of them being available anywhere anymore is about 0.

Harry-Styles-%40harrystyles-2017-05-12_L2QzajJIcFlQY2NZNXV2amEwNDJIRUEyVFE0TT0vM3gyNDo1OTB4OTA0LzY0MHgwLzM2ZjJlOTdiLTMyYTAtNDVmNy1iMjRjLWExZWFkNjVkOGUzOQ==

That's sounding like a good idea. I already have the tan harness, but I think the jod is different enough to have in the rotation. Ideally, I'd like to get a pair of the lizard suede boots that Harry Styles is always wearing, but I think the chances of them being available anywhere anymore is about 0.

Harry-Styles-%40harrystyles-2017-05-12_L2QzajJIcFlQY2NZNXV2amEwNDJIRUEyVFE0TT0vM3gyNDo1OTB4OTA0LzY0MHgwLzM2ZjJlOTdiLTMyYTAtNDVmNy1iMjRjLWExZWFkNjVkOGUzOQ==

Same here man. Those boots are amazing.

^ Not that great in person. Colour is a bit underwhelming in person.

IMG_0143.JPG

I can’t believe I used to like Giuseppe those shoes look soo hideous to me now

I picked up a pair of the "May London" sneakers by Giuseppe and I returned them the next week lol. I can't say that I even liked them before because I'm definitely into more refined luxury/ simple designs. Out of Giuseppe sneakers...the May London are probably the most simple and just have a zip going up them. Still decided that for the $300 I paid, there were far better sneakers out there that will still be classic in 5 years.
giuseppe-zanotti-design-black-may-london-trainer-product-1-18764531-1-615294305-normal.jpeg

Off Saks are littered with GZs, got to try on many pairs there and they were pretty uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom