HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I was wondering if SLP chelseas were starting to get less popular because they seemed to be going on deeper sales/discounts but most sites right now only have scattered sizes. People still clearly buying them all out even at full retail.
i still want some black leather chelseas. i don't know why i hesitated to buy them off sense for like 5 something. now they are long gone
i've been wearing a lot of non-chelsea boots lately but today i put the sigaro ones on and they are so damn comfortable.

I was wondering if SLP chelseas were starting to get less popular because they seemed to be going on deeper sales/discounts but most sites right now only have scattered sizes. People still clearly buying them all out even at full retail.

For me, I bought and returned the SLP chelsea's two times already. They are just too plain compared to the other SLP boots available. Had I bought the chelsea's before buying 3 pairs of Jodhpurs I'd probably have them. Sometimes I still think about buying a pair to use as beaters for the winter. I live in NY and we just got our first snow storm. Wore my black leather Jodhpurs today and they got a little muddy. I don't think I can do that to my suede jodhpurs. haha Still need the harness wyatts in Nut suede as well.

we dont get snow here but I feel like i'd slip and crack my head if I wore leather soled shoes when there's even a chance of moisture

That wasn’t a snow storm

Got about 5-6 inches. That's a decent amount of snow.
we dont get snow here but I feel like i'd slip and crack my head if I wore leather soled shoes when there's even a chance of moisture

I've never had an issue wearing my bottega's in the snow and walking on ice. SLP boots on the other had, forget. I put them on when I arrive to the place I'm going to.

How do rockrunners fit? I’m an 11.5 In Nikes, don’t know if I should go with an 11 or 12..

How do rockrunners fit? I’m an 11.5 In Nikes, don’t know if I should go with an 11 or 12..

Go with 44. I wear 10.5 in Nikes and took a 43 in the Rockrunners.

What's a good price for an L01?

40-50% off. Great piece to own.

In fact, wearing mine today

IMG_20171211_103517.jpg

IMG_20171211_070759.jpg

Last edited:
How are ya'll feeling about the Fear of God track Pants? I may pick up a pair. I just got the black/white hi top sneaker..

feel like FoG track pants are overpriced but really a lot of them in this thread fall in that category but usually the basics feels less of value like tees, socks, sweats, etc

I am surprised there aren't that many cheaper alternatives though or maybe I am just not looking hard enough?

I am actually looking for fleece track pants with a side stripe but cropped (cropped usually means perfect no break length for me) with no cuffs if anyone got leads

Anyone know how Valentino sneakers fit?

I'm a 11.5. 43 in balencaga. 44.5 Saint Laurent

Have the option of either going with a 44 or 45

Don't see too much difference between the generic Pacsun branded pairs imo but i haven't paid much attention.

Thoughts on if CPA nude low's for $225 are a slam dunk or just a decent deal?

Scored some powder blues for $155 last week, waiting for them to come in.

Back
Top Bottom