Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
B1062D41-73A8-4E48-A4E9-100A2660280B.jpeg

But if deaths aren't building up, we may actually be at fairly normal death rates if you include 50 times the number to the infected vs current death rates.

It all comes Back to death rates imho.

If we had zero testing and suddenly there are an increase in deaths for days and weeks, something is up. That's when you can try to test people.

I don't know. I look at these antibody results as good news. We've almost infected as much and as many as we can when it went unnoticed for weeks and weeks.

that’s my thinking too. The state needs a more widespread test of this kind to determine how many people really are at risk.

Honestly there must have been some sort of internal pressure from Trump on all the state governors. Just last week the big news was that all these governors were going to defy Trump and decide together with neighboring states on when they would re-open.
Now all of a sudden the news is that all these states are going to re open ASAP? Something not adding up.
In Georgia that’s exactly what it was...Kemp has had multiple phone calls with Trump and the other surrounding southern states, it’s no coincidence they all starting to open stuff up round the same time ...Basically most of the the red states and governors that follow Trump are gon do whatever he wants to give him his lil “w’s”

I’m still chillin tho....nothin that makes living in ATL worth it is gon be open or poppin anyway and I’m cool on the barbershop, I ain’t like going on a regular day having to wait with other ppl in there n damn sure ain’t messing wit it right now :lol:

Last edited:
they already were in Detroit yesterday, you must've missed the video..

Neighborhoods in Los Angeles, churches down South, Ryders in NYC/ATL, etc...
Lady talks like there aren’t frustrated people across the board.
Commentators like to focus on the extreme idiots for shock value.

Edit:
Wait till the start of Ramadan this week.
Enforcing the restrictions will be interesting.

Honestly there must have been some sort of internal pressure from Trump on all the state governors. Just last week the big news was that all these governors were going to defy Trump and decide together with neighboring states on when they would re-open.
Now all of a sudden the news is that all these states are going to re open ASAP? Something not adding up.

ima type this here because I know y´all will feel me on this:

...do you truly grasp that we are possibly the people that have to remind the world of this in future?

I´m coming to grips with it myself.

Skaters wre always rebels.

...and now they can be some sandcastle building rebels instead.

Coworker, as he was leaving the building, whipped out sanitizer spray from his bag and sprayed it all over himself casually, under his arm, everything, like he was using cologne. Didn't even break stride.

The new normal, lol

How is everyone doing with unemployment benefits? Here in Florida it’s been a train wreck. Applied about a month ago and still stuck on pending when the website is actually working.
I'm curious on anybody's experience with Unemployment through this. I've been following along with the news. My cousin signed up for it a month ago and just got his first check this week. But sounds like a lot of people haven't.

More experiences?

I hope it works out for Georgia. Everyone is watching. Its like they are the first to get a taste of that air and we're just watching what happens to see if the coast is clear.

This Gov really is letting his nuts hang here. He's going all in with a J2 unsuited in my opinion.

this is extraordinary art. just remarkable.

**** it, anybody to post this gets an upvote from me. it is simply [obnoxious chef´s kiss]

Summer gonna be like Armageddon

SEPTEMBER tho. I cannot get over that this is the actual plan.

they...they know we have a regular flu season too right?

imagine this **** during an East Coast blizzard.

I am helpless and stupefied.

**** it, anybody to post this gets an upvote from me. it is simply [obnoxious chef´s kiss]

SEPTEMBER tho. I cannot get over that this is the actual plan.

they...they know we have a regular flu season too right?

imagine this **** during an East Coast blizzard.

I am helpless and stupefied.
Florida and the coastal states gonna be dummies playing now and having to deal with this at the peak of hurricane season. Coronavirus gonna be like 'open sesame'.

I hope it works out for Georgia. Everyone is watching. Its like they are the first to get a taste of that air and we're just watching what happens to see if the coast is clear.

This Gov really is letting his nuts hang here. He's going all in with a J2 unsuited in my opinion.
I don't remember which governor it was that didn't know you can pass covid around even when you're asymptomatic, but it was a governor of a southern state. It's be funny if it was the Georgia governor

Back
Top Bottom