Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're right, that's what the result would indicate. In practice, the numbers are all estimates, so if the false positive rate is supposed to be 40 people, it's really ballpark 40, so it could be 10, it could be 100.

I don't know if they tried to do any statistical correction in the study. It's possible that 10% tested positive and then, using a known false positive rate of 5% for their test, corrected it down to 5%. Either way, it's a lot of uncertainty.
sorry to reply to myself, but wanted to make a follow-up post...

from digging around this is the only thing I could find, which indicates a much lower false positive rate for the test they did than the others that have been out. They also did a better job at randomizing than prior studies:

How reliable are the antibody tests?

Premier Biotech, the manufacturer of the test that USC and L.A. County are using, tested blood from COVID-19-positive patients with a 90 to 95% accuracy rate. The company also tested 371 COVID-19-negative patients, with only two false positives. We also validated these tests in a small sample at a lab at Stanford University. When we do our analysis, we will also adjust for false positives and false negatives.

Can you talk about how people were selected for this study?

Participants for the USC-L.A. County study were recruited by the market services firm LRW Group using a large proprietary database that ensures factors such as age, race and sex are part of the random selection. For the first testing that took place on April 10 and 11, USC and the L.A. County Department of Public Health identified six sites for drive-thru testing. Our plan moving forward is to test a different group of 1,000 randomly selected people every several weeks.

It's about to be wraps. Prepare yourselves. They're opening the country back up.

Even Cuomo an fboy now. Opening up golf courses and marina's and parks and **** in NY.

Georgia opening up everything. Atlanta is about to be trashed. Governor didn't even consult with any of the mayor's. Wild times.

South Carolina opening tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's about to be wraps. Prepare yourselves. They're opening the country back up.

Even Cuomo an fboy now. Opening up golf courses and **** in NY.

Georgia opening up everything. Atlanta is about to be trashed. Governor didn't even consult with any of the mayor's. Wild times.

I feel like I´m watching a horror movie over the course of months:

¨yo, why would you open that door? don´t go in there my dude...¨

¨omg this chick is so stupid, this is like the third time they told her that.¨

¨oh ****, didn´t they say earlier that was the only thing that could make the whole system fail?¨

¨YOU JUST SAW THE THING OUT THERE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO BACK AND--ooh, damn. DAMN. ****!!!¨

I feel like I´m watching a horror movie over the course of months:

¨yo, why would you open that door? don´t go in there my dude...¨

¨omg this chick is so stupid, this is like the third time they told her that.¨

¨oh ****, didn´t they say earlier that was the only thing that could make the whole system fail?¨

¨YOU JUST SAW THE THING OUT THERE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO BACK AND--ooh, damn. DAMN. ****!!!¨

“what do you mean you adopted a lost ferret you found walking around next to that level 4 virology lab?!”

Avalonbay Communities just sent this email out to all of us. Before I open my apartment door, i already have gloves and face mask on.
Avalon Bay.png

Even Cuomo an fboy now. Opening up golf courses and marina's and parks and **** in NY.

They can go ahead and open stuff up. I'ma keep my *** home and wait this out as long as possible.

ABOUT DAM TIME! OUR PRESIDENT-ELECT NEED TO TAKE ACTION AND OPEN UP ALL 50 STATES.
JESUS IS MY VACCINE!!!
FREEDOM OVER FEAR!!!!!
SHUTDOWN THE SHUTDOWN!!!!

They can go ahead and open stuff up. I'ma keep my *** home and wait this out as long as possible.

This is my mentality. Keep yourself protected and who gives a **** what other people are doing. Let' those morons go out and cough on each other. Natural selection when they start dropping. If you have to work bc your job reopened, keep that mask on, keep washing your hands, and social distance and don't worry about the idiots

Last edited:

Honestly there must have been some sort of internal pressure from Trump on all the state governors. Just last week the big news was that all these governors were going to defy Trump and decide together with neighboring states on when they would re-open.
Now all of a sudden the news is that all these states are going to re open ASAP? Something not adding up.

But if deaths aren't building up, we may actually be at fairly normal death rates if you include 50 times the number to the infected vs current death rates.

It all comes Back to death rates imho.

If we had zero testing and suddenly there are an increase in deaths for days and weeks, something is up. That's when you can try to test people.

I don't know. I look at these antibody results as good news. We've almost infected as much and as many as we can when it went unnoticed for weeks and weeks.

Back
Top Bottom