Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
*ITALY REPORTS FEWEST NEW VIRUS INFECTIONS SINCE MARCH 13
*ITALY HAS 604 NEW DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 636 MONDAY
*ITALY REPORTS 3,039 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES VS 3,599 MONDAY
*ITALY REPORTS 135,586 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 17,127 DEATHS

*ITALY REPORTS FEWEST NEW VIRUS INFECTIONS SINCE MARCH 13
*ITALY HAS 604 NEW DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 636 MONDAY
*ITALY REPORTS 3,039 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES VS 3,599 MONDAY
*ITALY REPORTS 135,586 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 17,127 DEATHS

Bodies still dropping
How long have they been on lockdown ?

ltorybi41er41.jpg

I’m kinda bummed we probably won’t get to see Tenet in theaters, Nolan movies are made for the big screen.

damn I just watched the trailer. Looks amazing. I wonder if they will start releasing movies out for people to buy? Seems to open them up to piracy but how else would they do it?

damn I just watched the trailer. Looks amazing. I wonder if they will start releasing movies out for people to buy? Seems to open them up to piracy but how else would they do it?

I mean there’s been quite a few movies that did have theatrical releases before things shut down but still released to streaming early.

I’ve seen rumors they are considering releasing Black Widow straight to streaming. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

I was also looking forward to “Antlers” that was supposed to release this month. Movie looked crazy.

they've been dropping mad new stuff on demand.

Trolls 2 drops this weekend on the streams. Wild.

What if this shows us we dont need theaters at all.

We have such a instant gratification society. With instant content. They create it and just drop it.

Of course we want to see the blockbusters in dolby

but....theres a certain feeling of goodness watching something brand new at the crib and it doesnt have japanese captions at the bottom :lol:

A potential coronavirus vaccine funded by Bill Gates is set to begin testing in people, with the first patient expected to get it today

If you like Christopher Nolan, and movies about Space, definitely watch it. In typical Nolan fashion it’s a little bit of a mind**** too.
not as big of a fan as most seem to be. Love the Dark Knights. Inception was cool visually but I got lost. I tend to wander off while watching movies at times and then find myself lost.

Memento was bomb. Dunkirk was just ok to me. I can't get that buzzing sound that goes throughout the movie out of my head

Ehhh for a ton of Americans they gonna disagree with that statement right there :lol:

...so?

if somebody wants to eat state-issue ramen all their life, why do I, a separate person, give the foremost ****?

food, water, and shelter should be held up as human rights by all who claim the name. the basic basics.

extras? sure, make yourself useful if you wanna watch Netflix/travel/eat a bacon cheeseburger/buy cool kicks.

Back
Top Bottom