Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that of my mom :lol: She can’t seem to eat any food without having to make its spicy. I be telling her “You want some food with your chili peppers?”

As for protection, have you guys begun to see vendors on the street corners selling these masks? My area has them at $5 each in many different colors, made of stretchy fabric with a thin foam in between. I’ve been cutting up t shirt cloth and folding it/tucking it under the mask for extra protection.

My people went from selling corn/shaved ice to these masks now:smokin

46C37405-7037-456D-93FC-0842B685926D.jpeg

Before friday you could easily get a carbon fiber filter, but now even there's a wait.

You really need one of those to put inside of it for it to be effective.

Before friday you could easily get a carbon fiber filter, but now even there's a wait.

You really need one of those to put inside of it for it to be effective.

It will have to do for now. I’ve mainly seen people with thin Dollar store dust masks or non-N95 masks so at least folks are trying to keep safe. That and they’re all keeping a distance from one another.

Man not here in Southern Cali. Supposed to be rain all week here in San Diego and it's cold and windy as we speak. Not exciting.

And as to the ice cream truck topic up there. I've heard the ice cream truck more in my neighborhood during all this than the entire time I've lived at the spot I'm currently in which is seven years. Captive, bored audience and every kid is home all day long.

Nah that's not what he did.

He's just saying that the drug isn't necessarily why he got better. For all we know the drugs did nothing and his immune system fought it off. Or for all we know the zithromax and hydroxychloroquine saved his life. There's no way to tell.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we couldn't be happier that his relative recovered. Doesn't mean there can't be a disagreement about the medication and how it's being portrayed.

Was more into original post guy’s main idea:
“We've got nothing to lose by trying it.“
None of us know. Maybe Magic.
But did mean all said. Can admire the common sense strategy of his Buy coming from former Sell Side. Buy on rumor, Sell on News. Great Call.

Liked your last paragraph.

:emoji_fire:

Coming to the aid of those staying safe at home during this period of social distancing and quarantine, marvel has now announced that it will be giving away a month of free access to some of its most iconic comic books and arcs through its Marvel Unlimited subscription service. “Fans who are social distancing will be able to escape into the Marvel Universe and revisit their favorite stories from a curated selection of complete story arcs – completely free – on Marvel Unlimited, starting Thursday, April 2 until Monday, May 4,” says the company.
The list of comic book stories include:
  • Avengers vs. X-Men
  • Civil War
  • Amazing Spider-Man: Red Goblin
  • Black Panther Vol. 1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates
  • Thanos Wins by Donny Cates
  • X-Men Milestones: Dark Phoenix Saga
  • Avengers: Kree/Skrull War
  • Avengers Vol. 1: The Final Host by Jason Aaron
  • Fantastic Four Vol. 1: Fourever
  • Black Widow Vol. 1: S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Most Wanted
  • Captain America: Winter Soldier Ultimate
  • Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More

Man not here in Southern Cali. Supposed to be rain all week here in San Diego and it's cold and windy as we speak. Not exciting.

And as to the ice cream truck topic up there. I've heard the ice cream truck more in my neighborhood during all this than the entire time I've lived at the spot I'm currently in which is seven years. Captive, bored audience and every kid is home all day long.

Same here in LA/the Valley. I welcome it since people will stay indoors even more. A week of rain? Good.

Back
Top Bottom