Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man weeks ago I was going into stores doing groceries in N95 ( had a few left over from work) mask and gloves. Folks were looking at me crazy, and some still do. Goes to show how many are taking it serious.

I was in a hardware store Saturday and was the only one between customers and staff that was wearing a mask and I got the impression that they thought I was going too far.

They associate that gear with being sick. Their initial thought is likely that you're sick and still out delivering.

Truth. I can tell it makes people nervous and am pretty sure they think I'm wearing it because I'm sick because the popular narrative until recently has been to discourage Americans from wearing masks unless they are sick.

The one specific company is Novartis. They were the ones who donated 30 million doses to the US Health Department.

It needs to be tested. The issue is, people believe everything that comes out of the President's stupid *** mouth, so now you have people search how to buy the **** online. It's also a drug needed for Lupus; I have a friend with Lupus who is genuinely worried that she won't be able to get her medication anymore.

People believe everything that comes out of the President’s mouth? Bruh.....what country you talking about? NOBODY believes anything the man says besides his big supporters. I don’t think Trump is personally doing pharma research over there nor do I think he’s recommending it cause he secretly has stock in Novartis. He’s basically just going off what he’s been told could work.

Two of my closest friends lost their grandparents 1 day apart last couple of days.

These nursing home clusters are no joke.

One of my best friends had both his grandparents get it becaste an aid that comes in was sick. Grandma is about to pass any day now. There’s still hope for his grandfather but isn’t sure. The worst is that they can’t even visit them.

9EA04AB3-E9B4-4EC4-B9BB-AFF28698E41C.jpeg

Day 8 of COVID and I still cannot taste or smell anything. Cough has gone away, fever is completely gone. Body aches and soreness intermittent.

Still feeling incredibly tired. Averaging about 12-14 hours of sleep per day.
you got this man. this is practically on its waning end for you it sounds like

It depends what floor theyre on.

25th floor **** that you can wait til i catch an empty elevator :lol:
damn thats ****** up...i order uber eats all the time but i don't make the driver meet me at my front door cause im on a high floor as well.
i always go down and meet in the lobby

People believe everything that comes out of the President’s mouth? Bruh.....what country you talking about? NOBODY believes anything the man says besides his big supporters. I don’t think Trump is personally doing pharma research over there nor do I think he’s recommending it cause he secretly has stock in Novartis. He’s basically just going off what he’s been told could work.

Oh I don't doubt that he has secret stock in Novartis in the slightest. Novartis is a huge company; he definitely has stock in them.

Day 8 of COVID and I still cannot taste or smell anything. Cough has gone away, fever is completely gone. Body aches and soreness intermittent.

Still feeling incredibly tired. Averaging about 12-14 hours of sleep per day.
Glad to hear some symptoms are going away. What kind of body aches are have you been experiencing?

Back
Top Bottom