Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's lunch time and I'm feening for some General Tsos! I wish I could cook it. Who else misses some Chinese food 😋

Made this real quick when Nike Jordan Nike Jordan mentioned it earlier:lol:

151ABBB9-17DC-46A6-8D8C-73C809655B87.jpeg

Contemplating whether or not I should risk my life for a 3pc combo from popeyes today.

Do drive through or see if they deliver. I do delivery these days. I crack the door open and reach my arm through the crack and grab the food.

Does anyone in here think have alternative view and should just stop doing social distancing and go back to work and continue on with society?

I know i’m going out on a limb here but the most glaring thing this virus has shown me is that society is really narrow focused on fear. It’s the only driving factor for true large scale change. And optimism and education and stuff is still a very secondary way of getting stuff done. Makes me really understand how trump got elected. People with fear in their hearts could ignore every other common sense thing their ears and eyes were showing them.

Not gonna defend this post but just wanted to type out some thoughts

Absolutely not. They just rolled another 18 wheeler up here to my job. If y’all don’t have to go outside. Please stay inside. This ain’t fear. **** is real

Do drive through or see if they deliver. I do delivery these days. I crack the door open and reach my arm through the crack and grab the food.
It's across the street, no drive through.

I might try to order over the phone and put on mask and gloves to retrieve my food, pay via hover/tap

Does anyone in here think have alternative view and should just stop doing social distancing and go back to work and continue on with society?

The most amazing (and somewhat inspiring) thing to me about this whole situation is how we’ve gotten the majority of the world to group think in this social distancing concept. Haven’t seen this unified a response to anything globally almost ever.

Makes me a little angry that we’re unable to do this for all the other very preventable stuff we’ve normalized.

-Car deaths. We should stop driving cars unless absolutely necessary until we really can implement automated self driving communicative cars. Could save multiple millions and millions of lives.

-Obesity. Another easily changeable part of our society we focus energy on. Really refocus what food options are available and at what costs to everyone. etc etc.

I know i’m going out on a limb here but the most glaring thing this virus has shown me is that society is really narrow focused on fear. It’s the only driving factor for true large scale change. And optimism and education and stuff is still a very secondary way of getting stuff done. Makes me really understand how trump got elected. People with fear in their hearts could ignore every other common sense thing their ears and eyes were showing them.

Not gonna defend this post but just wanted to type out some thoughts

dog, username to post ratio is off the charts with this one.

This is why we don’t have enough supplies

lol Donnie Trump really thought this was a hoax

:rofl: :rofl:

This is bad at telling New York state hospitals just to let people die

Back
Top Bottom