Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
bout time this stupid **** did it...for tomorrow :smh: :smh:

Should've made it Saturday morning instead. It's inhumane to take away an entire Friday night of partying a day before like that.
But one thing's for sure: Florida's Covid-19 numbers are about to be real low with such a strict governor who cares about the health of the people to such an extent.

A damn Youtuber did a better job than every media outlet. High chance of this being true, and if it is, I wonder if or how their government will be left accountable.

He and his biz partner @ Serpentza (also on youtube) are legit and very reputable. Both lived in China, worked in China in the medical field for over 10 yrs. They love China but not the CCP.

Bristol Farms and Gelsons has been clutch in these times. Expensive but not crowded and plenty of food.

When you're buying chicken thighs/breast/legs from the butcher, you know you're about to get taxed.

Cost of trying to stay away from crowds
I’ll always support my local butcher(s). I love those ******* guys. :lol:

Wow. Can’t believe this hasn’t been done already. They’ve been closed for three weeks here in philly area.

I heard it’s **** like breast implant surgeons and foot surgeons who can’t be repurposed in other departments.

they make bank anyway
i was reading how Dr James Andrews was suspending Tommy John Surgeries on athletes. he's an orthopedic surgeon who is pretty much the go to guy when someone has a serious injury

florida finally mandating a stay at home order

I heard it’s **** like breast implant surgeons and foot surgeons who can’t be repurposed in other departments.

they make bank anyway

My friend works at a hospital in San Diego; he said a ton of doctors who specialized in non urgent fields aren’t working in the city right now for two reasons:

a)obvious huge drop in demand for these surgeries at the moment
B)lack of protective gear; non life threatening surgeries are not worth the risk for them

Stay at home orders don't do much until they start enforcing them. We've been on a statewide and city wide one over a week now. Non essential businesses forced to close, but seems like almost everything is still open because our Governor gave essential such a broad definition. Everyone and their mom just goes to Wal Mart. They put little foot stencils on the floor and lines everywhere to remind people what 6 feet is.

They had to go and put police tape around the parks and take the rims down off public courts and parks to keep people from still utilizing them. Most people just taking this as a vacation from work

More than 152 000 people have recovered

where on the moon ?

He and his biz partner @ Serpentza (also on youtube) are legit and very reputable. Both lived in China, worked in China in the medical field for over 10 yrs. They love China but not the CCP.

i suggest everyone check out winston's youtube page he's not on some we are the world BS

he tells you how china is unfiltered i been following his videos for over 3 years
when his was living in china he didn't beat around the bush now that he's in LA it's no holds barred

he's a "gweilo" who tells you the truth about china and the way it really is
also his wife is a doctor in china

she also has a youtube page

Last edited:
A damn Youtuber did a better job than every media outlet. High chance of this being true, and if it is, I wonder if or how their government will be left accountable.

not sure what people can do about his theory regarding the job postings lol & old girl is just going be another missing person in China. i don't think the video is a game changer at eventually holding China accountable (similar to you, im confused what countries can really do)

South keeps taking Ls

Screenshot_20200401-145700_News Break.jpg

not sure what people can do about his theory regarding the job postings lol & old girl is just going be another missing person in China. i don't think the video is a game changer at eventually holding China accountable (similar to you, im confused what countries can really do)

Not much honestly. Are they gonna hold a debt over their heads? Give them the post WW2 Germany treatment? Who knows.

It seemed like it was a **** up that they tried to cover up. I doubt anyone knew how contagious it could really get at the time. Straight out of a movie how this whole thing spiraled outta control.

Can’t place blame on China for a fat filled sac of proteins that jumped from creature to creature to wreck havok

nature just doing things

Yeah they were slow with news and lied, but unless they manufactured the virus in a lab I would not ever place blame on any country

i believe your guys are talking about winston's wife
i hope not she's seems like a very nice person

here is her youtube page

Can’t place blame on China for a fat filled sac of proteins that jumped from creature to creature to wreck havok

nature just doing things

Yeah they were slow with news and lied, but unless they manufactured the virus in a lab I would not ever place blame on any country

Did you watch that YouTube video posted earlier? While I'd say it's not 100% proof, it certainly helps connect the dots without any obvious bias.
The part I don't understand is when he said there were reports that multiple researchers in the lab were splashed with infected bat blood and urine. He didn't specifically say whether this was intentional or by accident, did he?

Winston and C-Milk have been legit.

Pretty scathing piece here by a separate YouTube channel, China in Focus. Straight up refer to Covid-19 as the CCP virus. Provides a little insight on the cremations and the handling of peoples loved ones after dying from the virus.

Back
Top Bottom