Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My boss has responded. Apperantly my company determined that the higher the salary the more important when determining who can work from home. It’s crazy all the lower wage people still in the office when all the executives and managers are working from home.

My company executives were nice enough to let all of us know that if we don’t feel safe we can quit and try for unemployment.

Dont quit. If you quit, you wont get unemployment. Let them fire you. Document everything and if you get fired, show that you got fired bc you were concerned for your safety, apply for your unemployment, then get a lawyer, and sue.

My boss has responded. Apperantly my company determined that the higher the salary the more important when determining who can work from home. It’s crazy all the lower wage people still in the office when all the executives and managers are working from home.

My company executives were nice enough to let all of us know that if we don’t feel safe we can quit and try for unemployment.
Thats wild fam.

Like dude above said, dont quit. You wont get unemployment if you quit.

iac1m2duo2p41.jpg

Well no wonder China isn't having new cases if their tests aren't working...

Dont quit. If you quit, you wont get unemployment. Let them fire you. Document everything and if you get fired, show that you got fired bc you were concerned for your safety, apply for your unemployment, then get a lawyer, and sue.

My opinion would be to let your boss know (don't ask) that you will be working from home due to concerns about your health and make them fire or lay you off. There's a chance they will cave and allow it if they really value you, but you won't know until you push back. At least in California I know there are certain conditions where you are allowed to quit (including unsafe working conditions), but expect them to initially deny your unemployment claim and you'll have to fight it, which typically involves first sending a written response and your employer has to respond within a specified time period. If they don't respond, you win. If they respond, then you both present your case in person (like an informal trial) and they make the final determination.

Last edited:
I’m not saying none of this is real, it is. But...

some of these articles I’m seeing are just wild, trying to plant fear as if there isn’t enough. They don’t care about ppl who’s mental health is not stable. Smh

I’m not saying none of this is real, it is. But...

some of these articles I’m seeing are just wild, trying to plant fear as if there isn’t enough. They don’t care about ppl who’s mental health is not stable. Smh

The younger generation (and anyone else not taking it serious enough) needs that fear.

But I agree they are pouring it on.

Tough to find a balance.

You got Trump and owners of pro teams saying we'll be good in a couple/few weeks.

That causes folks to lighten up, which isn't good either.

they out here messing around while other nurse are actually doing their jobs. smh u getting paid 100k+ u better do ur job right
THats wild to say....these people dealing with enough stress working around the clock, a couple of minutes to remember to smile will do a lot for the morale of everyone involved....think of it this way, you open your eyes and the first thing you see is a stressed AF nurse or one of these guys taking care of you, which will bring you more comfort?

Back
Top Bottom