Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The panic must be insane.

the last hour or so of a flight im itching to get out of there, when I came back from Korea last year there wasn't a gate open so we waited on the taxi way for 30 minutes and man I was ready to lose my **** (on the inside of course 😂)

i cant imagine being quarantined in that space man.

with all that said it's still **** you to the people who stand up immediately when the plane gets into the gate.

WUHAN FURTHER TIGHTENS QUARANTINE FOR RESIDENTS, CITY SAYS

Facebook will cancel its Global Marketing Summit slated to take place in in SF next month because of Coronavirus concerns - Chronicle

Senior China diplomat Wang Yi says coronavirus overall under control - Reuters
:rofl:

COVID-19: Yokohama City Fire Bureau in Japan just confirmed new coronavirus case. He is in his 30s and was one of the passengers transported from the Diamond Princess Cruise.

Two members of UK parliament have canceled all their public engagements and will self-isolate for 14 days after they attended a conference where one attendee has tested positive for COVID-19

The tale of a Thai taxi driver who contracted coronavirus hasn't changed the way health officials think about its transmission -- yet.

However, a case report published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine has caused some concern. The report describes how a Bangkok cabbie may have caught the novel virus, called COVID-19, from Chinese tourists who had been his passengers.

just seen this from the local news this morning

Screenshot_20200214-103913_Google News.jpg

CDC : "Right now there is no evidence to me that this Coronovirus outbreak is at all under control. It is definitely not controlled. And the sooner we can help them get it under control, the better for the whole world."

BREAKING: Egypt reports 1st case of coronavirus, first on mainland Africa

Egypt's first case of coronavirus is a foreigner with no symptoms, according to local media
After watching the Netflix documentary, I’m surprised it’s taken this long to reach the area

After watching the Netflix documentary, I’m surprised it’s taken this long to reach the area

Many experts have said that COVID-19 is also in Africa but due to lack of testing kits and facilities, it was impossible to tally.
There are over 8 Million Chinese workers in Africa and many of them are from Wuhan region. Xi's Regime single handedly built the Addis Ababa Intl Airport as their hub to funnel their workers all across Africa for their One Belt One Road Initiative to make Africa theirs.

Back
Top Bottom