Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
BREAKING - Heathrow Airport: United Airlines plane quarantined: "Passenger isolated". Passengers traveling from San Francisco to London's Heathrow airport have been told they are not allowed to leave their aircraft amid the suspected COVID-19 coronavirus case on board.

US Health Sec Azar: Preparing For Worst Case Scenario On Coronavirus
-Very Limited Impact In US

FURTHER CHINA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS ON TABLE - U.S.

Last edited:
NEW: Japan reports 4 new cases of coronavirus, including one who came back from Hawaii and another who transferred a patient from the cruise ship - NHK

HNL HI HNL HI
stuntman mike stuntman mike

Gotta monitor this...may have to cancel my trip
had to cancel my flight to tokyo that had a layver in china. mind you this was like a day or two before all flights were basically cancelled.
i still want to go to tokyo next month and have been looking at direct flights ...might still go ahead and buy them this wknd

had to cancel my flight to tokyo that had a layver in china. mind you this was like a day or two before all flights were basically cancelled.
i still want to go to tokyo next month and have been looking at direct flights ...might still go ahead and buy them this wknd
Where are you flying from

You might want to wait until at least April to travel to "hot-zones."
SARS ended in June.

BEIJING ASKS PEOPLE BACK TO CITY TO STAY HOME FOR 14 DAYS: State Media

PEOPLE WHO PLAN TO RETURN TO BEIJING SHOULD REPORT AHEAD OF TIME TO THEIR EMPLOYEES AS WELL AS RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITIES

SINGAPORE - About 300 DBS employees were evacuated from their office at Marina Bay Financial Centre on Wednesday (Feb 12), after an employee was confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus.

I work in the same building as the company that evacuated the employees different lift lobby though.

The catholic church here has cancelled all masses indefinitely.

You might want to wait until at least April to travel to "hot-zones."
SARS ended in June.
it my birfday tho :ohwell:
Image result for life's a risk gif

EIGHT planes are put on lockdown simultaneously on tarmac at Heathrow after passengers are suspected of having coronavirus
  • United Airlines Flight 901 from San Francisco locked down at 9am this morning after landing at the airport
  • Captain reportedly told passengers there was a suspected case on board theirs and seven other planes
  • London has been on red alert for more cases after its first confirmed diagnosis was announced on Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom