Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update from Hong Kong:

Coronavirus: Hong Kong to ban overseas tourists and alcohol sales at thousands of bars and restaurants
  • A recent spike in infections, most of them imported, has threatened to derail the city’s efforts against the Covid-19 outbreak
  • Officials to amend the law to forbid 8,600 restaurants, bars and clubs that hold a liquor licence to sell alcohol

Pretty much a nail in the coffin for the F&B and entertainment sector especially after the major blow it took from the protests earlier this year.

Has anybody seen the amount of people on Twitter that are making up that they or a family member have Corona just for likes/retweets? Every time I see somebody post about it they just happen to be some social media influencer type of person with like 10k+ followers and only a few hundred they’re following. Never in my life would I think people would be using a virus for clout.....

Last Monday morning the local Target restocked on some essentials...
and quickly sold out.

This morning, it was Walmart, finally.

So if you are looking for stuff - check out what Walmart says online about product
availability in your specific area this morning. It may help.

I had to call out sick from work last week for 2 days straight due to a high fever. I went to the hospital to go get checked for the 'Rona but since I did not display the symptoms (coughing/shortness of breath) they turned me away.

I'm feeling better, the worst of the fever has went away. So I wake up early today to get my *** back to work. I couldn't even clock in before I got kicked out the building. I need a doctor's note in order to be able to go back to work.

But these dummies at the hospital don't wanna test me :stoneface:

5agjiu297ao41.jpg

Last edited:
9/11, there was a curfew and many places stayed closed for weeks/months. Hurricanes and storms and such, there were shelter in places with curfews. NY should’ve been the first place to close it all down.
Which states had curfews after 9/11? I honestly don’t remember. California definitely didn’t (I only mention because I was there)

Hurricanes only effect a certain region of the country

I had to call out sick from work last week for 2 days straight due to a high fever. I went to the hospital to go get checked for the 'Rona but since I did not display the symptoms (coughing/shortness of breath) they turned me away.

I'm feeling better, the worst of the fever has went away. So I wake up early today to get my *** back to work. I couldn't even clock in before I got kicked out the building. I need a doctor's note in order to be able to go back to work.

Even if you get tested, the wait is 5-10 days to get the results, unless you are like a hospital worker then your results are expedited.

Stay yo *** at home for next 2 weeks if at all possible. We all got responsibilities so I can understand that sometimes we do what we have to do, but if you can just isolate for a minute.

Which states had curfews after 9/11? I honestly don’t remember. California definitely didn’t (I only mention because I was there)

Hurricanes only effect a certain region of the country
That’s what I’m saying though. Region specific, we’ve had disasters keeping us at home. And we still can’t behave.

this is sad on whole new levels

We have power, water, internet. Yet we can’t stay at home? We have it good. We’re lucky. A lot of America has dealt with no power outages with tornados or hurricanes, so why aren’t we taking this serious? I’m looking at ny, fl, and the Midwest.

That’s what I’m saying though. Region specific, we’ve had disasters keeping us at home. And we still can’t behave.

We have power, water, internet. Yet we can’t stay at home? We have it good. We’re lucky. A lot of America has dealt with no power outages with tornados or hurricanes, so why aren’t we taking this serious? I’m looking at ny, fl, and the Midwest.
Yeah the willful ignorance is inexcusable

Like I understand if someone legit wants to go outside and stay outside if their livelihoods depend on it. I get that

But the the folks who still gather with others for no other reason than leisure and especially the spring breakers... just shows who’d be the first to die in an apocalypse

I spoke to my friend about this yesterday. We kinda came to the agreement that our generation is spoiled. We’ve grown accustomed to 21st century luxuries and Freedoms.

I feel like this should have been more publicized. The people who are outside are all "i feel fine...its fine" or "i won't die so if i get sick i get sick, its like the flu..thats not that bad"

You need to appeal to those people. You may have the virus and show no symptoms...so stay home don't interact with people...and on the flip side it could affect you worse then a regular flu. There are young people who seem to be effected pretty badly. So you know what...just stay home ya know

I am a delivery driver for Ferguson, we deliver facilities supplies so were considered essential. One driver (buddy of mine) Called out because he’s running a fever, I asked my boss will they make him Quarantine or get tested and he said no. He said he could just have a cold if he breaks a fever and feels better he can come in. Seems kinda foolish to me considering we deliver to senior living centers and stuff.

I am a delivery driver for Ferguson, we deliver facilities supplies so were considered essential. One driver (buddy of mine) Called out because he’s running a fever, I asked my boss will they make him Quarantine or get tested and he said no. He said he could just have a cold if he breaks a fever and feels better he can come in. Seems kinda foolish to me considering we deliver to senior living centers and stuff.
Yeah, the ******* by all is running rampant

People gonna people

Back
Top Bottom