Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So my 71 year old mother works at a retirement home and we have urged her to stop going in. Today she told her boss that she won’t come back until it’s safe.

They told her not to come back and that they will be replacing her.
:smh:

It’s a shame, but those people clearly don’t care about her.

Sorry to hear, but I hope she’s better off without them.

I think I’m done opening this thread for the foreseeable future. Don’t need to make my anxiety even worse. If something actually legitimately important happens then I’ll hear about it when it does.
Don't worry it will be just a bad dream one day and we'll go back to our regular scheduled program of slandering Ben Simmons for failure to shoot the 3.

That Chinese restaurant should donate the food instead of tossing it out
I love Chinese food
I could eat it everyday

our company basically gave away all the food sitting in the fridge/freezer to the employees at the different restaurant locations

are you guys doing food delivery? they say it's safe and delivery can just drop it off without any contact, but i am still hesitant. i'd like to support the local businesses, but i just have this thought of him these being outside and still in contact with people, ringing door bells, having folks sign, etc

So my 71 year old mother works at a retirement home and we have urged her to stop going in. Today she told her boss that she won’t come back until it’s safe.

Good. **** them.

Hope moms was just passing time and didnt need that check. Either way, yall keep yall head up.

My current situation. Tryna find something more in my degree field and I can’t work at my current job due to this
Don’t stress too much tho , good thing is it’s pretty much quiet for everybody else too so you ain’t missin much ...We poppin bottles next time I’m in FL to celebrate your new upcoming job and Fultz upcoming all star appearance

listen, the concept of intellectual property is cute and all, but when playtime is over, patents be damned...the Wright Brothers tied up aviation history for a full decade, the featherless flying ****s.

...then the First World War broke out and there were suddenly lots of airplanes because, again, playtime is over, patents be damned.

The group we asked for the files refused and said it was illegal” to copy the valves, he said. He stopped short of calling the statement a threat. “Let’s say the risk to be sued exists since they bypassed a patent, but that’s it.”

Don’t stress too much tho , good thing is it’s pretty much quiet for everybody else too so you ain’t missin much ...We poppin bottles next time I’m in FL to celebrate your new upcoming job and Fultz upcoming all star appearance
Once I redo my online portfolio over the next few weeks I should be straight. I’ll be sure to rock the #F2G jersey when you down

Both sides are right, in my opinion

Both sides are right, in my opinion
Both sides are behaving within their rights. One side is morally corrupt imo even if I understand why they need to insure they can have a full staff.

Perhaps the conversation was more gentle than the clean break we are reading, and while that wouldn't change the outcome, i would feel better about that company. But just reading it like that...man. cold world.

what industries besides healthcare will not be effected by coronavirus?

Anything related to grocery. Manufacturers (Nestle, P&G, Kimberly Clark, Georgia Pacific, etc.) going gang busters, dedicated and line-haul transportation, cold storage, regular storage (cross-docks n ****), all grocery/mass merchant retailers. Costco and them about to have massive years. Also most anything related to warehouse and distribution gotta be poppin. Racking, forklift, pallet jack companies, etc.

I’m surprised only a few malls are closing up
I can’t imagine folks going to the mall right now and I’m sure all the stores are struggling

I think I’m done opening this thread for the foreseeable future. Don’t need to make my anxiety even worse. If something actually legitimately important happens then I’ll hear about it when it does.

I can’t tell if you don’t take this disease seriously, don’t understand it or are getting anxiety from it :lol:

My wife is at the restaurant doing to go with some people.

I guess it’s lit, people tipping 50 bucks left and right and it’s busy as hell.

We’re gonna have hours for a lot of people if it stays busy and we expand to lunch.

Back
Top Bottom