Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How often should everyone be tested though? You could test negative today and positive tomorrow, so everyone tests everyday? There's a big difference between ideal and reality, obviously. I waver between saying only people with clinical symptoms in line with covid-19 should be tested or why bother even testing because by the time you have symptoms you already likely spread it to multiple others. The only real way to stop this disease is extreme levels of social isolation that Americans simply don't appear capable of at this point.

Perfectly capable just not willing.

the social isolation thing is im assuming just to not overtax the health care system aka limit the amount of deaths due to no resources to help such as beds and breathing apparatus?

anyways - whats the latest on testing? how readily available are test kits? how the hell was S korea testing so many a day? were there different methods to testing?

also heard clinical trials of treatment are udnerway in seattle. i think it means that people are givn cocktails of medicine as opposed to a vaccine?

Lets say there were testing kits for everyone, how would you say this affect whats going on now, would it have prevented certain things, etc etc.Not even just talking about people having it, but the other effects its had on our daily lives.
wtf1.gif

yikes1.gif

the social isolation thing is im assuming just to not overtax the health care system aka limit the amount of deaths due to no resources to help such as beds and breathing apparatus?

anyways - whats the latest on testing? how readily available are test kits? how the hell was S korea testing so many a day? were there different methods to testing?

also heard clinical trials of treatment are udnerway in seattle. i think it means that people are givn cocktails of medicine as opposed to a vaccine?

No, there's an actual vaccine under phase 1 clinical trials being given to humans in Seattle. Posted about it yesterday, but this thread is flying (mostly BS tho)

Don't know why some of yall wanna get tested with no symptoms. Sure you wanna be safe, but even if you get tested and test negative, doesn't mean you won't get it later. Why not just do your 14 day self quarantine, and if you are symptomatic, then get tested.

People gonna test negative and think they invincible.

So glad I waited to hit up Costco
It was so chill today
One of the most relaxing Costco trips I’ve had
There was only one small incident when a dude brought out a pallet of Clorox disinfectant wipes
It was gone within minutes

Back
Top Bottom