Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
the hospitality and retail industry are usually the first to be impacted. got all these rooms, tables, etc open and people canceling. there's going to be some layoffs at my company if things continue to spiral

1584160100950.jpeg

You might if you read the article.

"You have to know the past to understand the present." or something like that

They also claim it's possible all those "Juul related illnesses" that kids were having months ago could've actually been corona. Which would make sense since the youth normally recovers from the virus. Would be wild if true and it could've been contained months ago

Man. All these rich folks and athletes need to stay off social media. Serena Williams is self quarantining with family for six weeks. I mean good for her but having that liberty to just not work? Yeah. Think of your fans. Millions are affected and grinding. Make a statement youre donating and helping or just STHU.

These athlete and rich actor ' struggle' is too much

You gotta feel for the minor league guys who have no guaranteed deals. You think the pros will help them out? One of the NBA TV guys brought that up the other day. 95% in these leagues are set for awhile. 5% are like the rest of us.

been getting emails from my credit cards like I give a damn what they think of corona. :lol:

got a couple emails from places here and in Vegas too. I’m sure Vegas is hurting. Here places are still busy. Not regular busy but not slow.
My best one yet

SmartSelect_20200313-215157_Chrome.jpg

They didn't even tell me to read a book and be safe

Just said, ppl who sell books live on your block
mjlol.png

Man. All these rich folks and athletes need to stay off social media. Serena Williams is self quarantining with family for six weeks. I mean good for her but having that liberty to just not work? Yeah. Think of your fans. Millions are affected and grinding. Make a statement youre donating and helping or just STHU.

These athlete and rich actor ' struggle' is too much

You gotta feel for the minor league guys who have no guaranteed deals. You think the pros will help them out? One of the NBA TV guys brought that up the other day. 95% in these leagues are set for awhile. 5% are like the rest of us.

They dont “need” to do anything. Be nice if they helped but they dont need to do anything, really. Just cause they have it they should?

I got an email from the urgent care clinic I typically go to, not to come to the clinic asking for the coronavirus test unless I have a fever and I have reason to think I've come into contact with someone who had it. They won't give me the test if I'm asymptomatic.

If I was a politician or an athlete I wouldn't need symptoms :rolleyes

Got an email from Xfinity saying whatever happens that they will make every effort to make sure nothing happens to my internet
Hope it’s true
I need my Netflix in a time like this :emoji_grin:
Look into it. News said the FCC said there would be no interruptions of service for 60 days. Now after 60, do you owe a penalty? Who knows I doubt services are waived? Even if one can afford to pay bills, is it worth it in times of uncertainty?

Any word on the IRS and 4/15 as the deadline?

picasso swerve picasso swerve true. They owe us nothing normally speaking. Just stay off social media. They want us to feel sorry for them or make it feel like they are doing something admirable by staying home. Normal folks can't do that.

I got an email from the urgent care clinic I typically go to, not to come to the clinic asking for the coronavirus test unless I have a fever and I have reason to think I've come into contact with someone who had it. They won't give me the test if I'm asymptomatic.

If I was a politician or an athlete I wouldn't need symptoms :rolleyes
We have a drive through testing that popped up today. But they say one needs to qualify to take it, without saying what that means. They call it free and for everyone. But it's lies.

Back
Top Bottom