Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
****in right brother!

1642746152231.png

Anti vaxxers have their ways

But we gotta respect both sides, right?

Here’s a great site

Damn haven't paid attention to his current years, but sucks to hear he turned into one of those weirdo climate change denier, anti-vaxxer type.
Yeah I saw that. To be honest he always came off as an unhinged ******* to me. You know it’s bad when Gary Busey is the voice of reason:

He earned that Herman Cain Award.

I got j&j for first shot and Moderna for a booster and Covid now.

I’ve had allergies worse than this.

I know an unvaccinated dude who just died of covid at 40 years old.

All my friends have covid now as well and they’re all boosted and everyone is fine.

Has anyone on here received or know anyone that was able to get The Pfizer pills prescribed to them?
Also has anyone been successful at locating a location that does monoclonal antibody treatment and actually gotten it done at first sign of infection?

Has anyone on here received or know anyone that was able to get The Pfizer pills prescribed to them?
Also has anyone been successful at locating a location that does monoclonal antibody treatment and actually gotten it done at first sign of infection?
FWIW, Sotrovimab is the only highly effective monoclonal against Omicron. Both that and Paxlovid are in short supply. Do you know someone at high risk who needs them or just wondering?

Update on my situation. My GF and I aren’t together anymore because of how we should navigate what’s going on in LA county. She argued that I let Covid control me and it’s too much of an inconvenience for her to go about being rational with the pandemic when I’ve done everything I can to protect her, myself and our families from getting sick again. I hope I find someone that sees eye to eye with me on this because this is bigger than everyone and it became our relationship vs Covid when it could’ve been our relationship and how we can navigate it together.
She sounds messy. She ain't ****. You good king.

Back
Top Bottom