Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go read my first post. I don't think you remember how this convo started.

It's clear that you that guy who thinks is preaching knowledge but just a clown who doesn't know how ignorant he sounds/looks
For someone that comes in peace, you're mighty hostile.

I'm out kid, clearly you're offended.

I stick to my ignorance ....

I dont care about absolute numbers. The matrix is trying to diminish the severity of the situation. My point is that from what we know the Corona is deadlier.

For someone that comes in peace, you're mighty hostile.

I'm out kid, clearly you're offended.

I stick to my ignorance ....

I dont care about absolute numbers. The matrix is trying to diminish the severity of the situation. My point is that from what we know the Corona is deadlier.

lol at you saying you're out but editing your post

literally, the only thing i first said was you are comparing to different numbers (clearly, you're not with strong stats so that's why you responded the way you did, it's ok). that's all.

let's keep it moving. no point in arguing.

ED23D685-8C10-4871-A4FD-69DC95372C73.jpeg

Lets all calm down just a tad.

China Daily is owned and controlled by the China Communist Party.
I agree with points 3-5.
It's way too early to gauge "stats" for cNoV...nobody knows at this point...gotta wait at least another month.
Don't panic. Be proactive.

Fact check this ...

When you avg stuff out, 1 out of 750 people infected with influenza dies and 1 out of 45 people have died from Corona ...

We dont need to be alarmed but this **** you posted .. yeah ok
You are talking about a completely different metric. It is talking about absolute number while you are not lol.
I'm not good with stats but clearly you're lacking comprehension.

Clearly you want to belittle people, insecure much?

Still but hurt because of my SFrisco comment, sad.

I'm not good with stats but clearly you're lacking comprehension.

Clearly you want to belittle people, insecure much?

Still but hurt because of my SFrisco comment, sad.

you started the belittling. i thought you were done old man. hahaha, clearly you are offended.

also, how does my response show i'm lacking comprehension?

not sure why you said you were done & i said i'm done too.

then you try to attack me on your very next post old man.

Continue with the personal attacks. Amazing ...

I'll let you have the last word..

But to answer your now edited post. Yes, you severely lack comprehension.

very ironic; says I lack comprehension but doesn't even comprehend my question well enough to actually answer it accurately

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

you can't make this up

DM me if you aren't done. nobody wants to read this.

very ironic; says I lack comprehension but doesn't even comprehend my question well enough to actually answer it accurately

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

you can't make this up
If editing your post makes you happy so beat it. Now you had the last word and laugh. Hope that makes you happy. Good night.

There is now a bird flu outbreak as well in the region. Praying that the doesn’t transmit to humans.
We will see ...

The 2019 corona virus isbelieve to have jumped from bat to snake to human ... it's so believe it can last yo to 4 generations (human 2 human 2 human 2 human).

seems like it's more susceptible to older males. im curious to know why.

RIP

If you did, you'd be a billionaire!:lol:

Read somewhere that Asians are far more susceptible to virus because of their increased ACE II receptors on the lung epithelial cells, which is how the virus infects. Same story with SARS and similar infections, that's why they never became global epidemics.

They're hyping this virus up like no other. I know for a fact that that it's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom