Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:
Placebo group? Like it was a participant that thought they received the vaccine and then was given COVID-19 for sake of research? Didn't read the article, just an instant reaction.

Placebo group? Like it was a participant that thought they received the vaccine and then was given COVID-19 for sake of research? Didn't read the article, just an instant reaction.

Nah other way around, he already had COVID and was given a placebo and died. A Reuters link from the posted article https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-h...azil-health-authority-says-idUKKBN2762OT?il=0

A source familiar with the matter told Reuters that the trial would have been suspended if the volunteer who died had received the COVID-19 vaccine, suggesting the person was part of the control group that was given a meningitis vaccine.

CNN Brasil reported that the volunteer was a 28-year-old man who lived in Rio de Janeiro and died from COVID-19 complications.

The trial sample population had COVID, some got real injections of vaccine some got placebo injections of whatever. Looks like dude just died of COVID.

edit: The sample population is healthy people, not COVID. Because a. thats how clinical trials work, testing on healthy controls vs. experimental groups and b. a vaccine wouldn't help an infected person anyway. facepalm at me. The test subject who died probably caught COVID after being accepted into the study.

Last edited:
Good read about why we can't just let this virus rip and hope for herd immunity:

And here's today's numbers. Even deaths look like they're trending upward again (they never really went that far down to begin with):

Good read about why we can't just let this virus rip and hope for herd immunity:

And here's today's numbers. Even deaths look like they're trending upward again (they never really went that far down to begin with):

Sad reality is, this is what’s going to happen because people refuse to adhere to guidelines. Government won’t even mandate these things. I’ve accepted the fact that I’ll protect my family and my self, everyone else is on their own

Sad reality is, this is what’s going to happen because people refuse to adhere to guidelines. Government won’t even mandate these things. I’ve accepted the fact that I’ll protect my family and my self, everyone else is on their own
Add to that, there’s way too many people who won’t be willing to get vaccinated for various reasons, leading to further disease and death. The sooner we’re all vaccinated or catch the disease, this thing can be over. No amount of sheltering in place will make it magically disappear.

dm1wc8g06lu51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom