Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
[RTRS] 08 Mar - CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL IN WORST-AFFECTED ITALIAN REGION LOMBARDY JUMPS TO 257 FROM 154 DAY BEFORE -OFFICIAL

TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 7,375 FROM 5,883 ON SATURDAY - OFFICIAL

Last edited:

New case of Covid-19 in New Jersey was a person who recently traveled to CA and most likely was infected there - NBCNY

Last edited:
I thought this was a hoax by those filthy democrats like the orange baboon said...

"virus hoax will come in 2 or 3 waves. first wave is already being used to explain the "slowing economy". the last wave will probably be used to explain a full on default. lets see where the oil price wars get us. i think it has the potential to blow up pension funds and the derivatives market. or there will be a war. i sense there is a much, much deeper play behind the oil price wars that is unleashing rn.
game theory at its finest"...From a stocks mssg board I follow

[RTRS] 08 Mar - OREGON GOVERNOR BROWN DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY OVER CORONAVIRUS

OREGON ANNOUNCES SEVEN NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS, STATE'S TOTAL RISES TO 14 -OFFICIAL

Last edited:
21 passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship off the California coast have tested positive for a new strain of coronavirus and will be transferred to a Georgia airbase, Gov. Brian Kemp announced - FOX5 ATLANTA

*CALIFORNIA'S GIFT TO ATLANTA

Oakland city officials pushing back against the Federal govt on allowing the Grand Princess Cruise ship to dock in the Port of Oakland - KTVU

City of Chicago and state of IL health officials report a 7th case of Covid-19 in the city - Tribune

Oakland city officials pushing back against the Federal govt on allowing the Grand Princess Cruise ship to dock in the Port of Oakland - KTVU

As a super liberal CA city that wants to help those most in need, this seems a little backwards for Oakland?

21 passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship off the California coast have tested positive for a new strain of coronavirus and will be transferred to a Georgia airbase, Gov. Brian Kemp announced - FOX5 ATLANTA

*CALIFORNIA'S GIFT TO ATLANTA

Not gonna lie, the choice of words “new strain” had me thinking they discovered a third strain of c-19. Thankfully I was mistaken (for now, at least).

MASSACHUSETTS DEPT OF HEALTH REPORT 15 NEW CASES OF COVID-19 TOTAL NOW 28- NBC10

THE 15 NEW COVID-19 CASES IN MASSACHUSETTS ARE LINKED TO THE BIOGEN CONFERENCE - CBS BOSTON

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom