Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
lowering rates in sF could be due the development that also came along during the construction of the new warriors arena
developers gambled and expected a high ROI
same thing happened in Downtown LA, half of them new complexes are empty

people have to realize testing isn't like some pregnancy test where you can get instant results
we do have a rapid test which can bring results in like 2 hours but all the testing facilities are backed up and are working tirelessly trying to keep up with demand
even at our hospital the employees have to wait to get tested cause it's so busy so you can't expect facilities to prioritize the gen public
our hospital has even had to limit the number of rapid tests that they can send in because of the backlog.
the hospital has to save these types of tests for emergencies only.

so when you go to the ER and complain about the lack of attention or the wait for test results, please direct your anger to your government leaders and not the health care workers. they didn't want to shut down so all the hospitals and facilities are overworked and playing catch up with no end in sight.
it's an impossible task if we don't go on lockdown. the hospitals simply can not call each and every patient that gets a test.
i don't even want to imagine what it will be like if they open the schools.

That's why people need to also work on building up their immune system and their health and not just depend on mask.
I never understood this arguement. Everyone’s immune system is different. Some people no matter what will always have an immune system more susceptible to getting sick than others.
It’s more of a marketing term use this or do this to “build up” your immune system. It’s not like a muscle that you can work out.
Even athletes which we consider elite humans are getting Covid.

I never understood this arguement. Everyone’s immune system is different. Some people no matter what will always have an immune system more susceptible to getting sick than others.
It’s more of a marketing term use this or do this to “build up” your immune system. It’s not like a muscle that you can work out.

:emoji_100:
IMO, the key is to avoid things that will impair your immune system. The most important thing is to get enough sleep, followed closely by eating a healthy diet and getting some exercise. I also take a daily multivitamin and supplement with additional vitamin c and zinc, though this is debatable considering I have no known vitamin deficiencies.

This.

It is hilarious that people think you can train your immune system like it’s your quads or something, and by throwing more challenging things at it, it will grow stronger and stronger.

Most of these athletes (using NBA mostly) are asymptomatic or very little symptoms. Their bodied are tip top condition, I think you can boost your immune system. You can have a naturally better system than others, but you can def help yourself out.

Also read that they are doing group testing for covid. They’ll test a group of 4 samples for example and if all test negative, then all are negative. If that group tests positive, then they test the samples individually to see which it is.

Its effecient for places with lower positivity rates, you can use 25 tests potentially for 100 results. Even if a couple of groups tests positive and you test within that 4 sample group, youre gona still end up using less than 100 tests for 100 results.

Not true

You can eat healthier. There's also supplements you can take that help build your immune system.

You can also work out

You can get the proper sleep

And all of that combats things like high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes.

Back
Top Bottom