Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
h5uuxfrrxcc51.png

this is so terrible
such a sad story

good people like this had to pass and i blame china more than anyone else
i can't even put into words how i feel after reading this

may god bless all their souls in heaven

these stories are just so terrible

may god also bless this her baby and family

i'm far from religious but these are just terrible and their are so many

Last edited:
Come on!
Dial NY back to total lockdown again!
Too much traffic again.

it’s inevitable considering nov 3rd approaching, right?

this is so terrible
such a sad story

good people like this had to pass and i blame china more than anyone else
i can't even put into words how i feel after reading this

may god bless all their souls in heaven

these stories are just so terrible

may god also bless this her baby and family

i'm far from religious but these are just terrible and their are so many

more than anyone else? really?

its been in the US since December-January. The nuns passed 7-8 months later. Blame China for the initial outbreak. But once we were aware of the situation and the gravity, its on this ****** administration to handle business here. They dropped the ball countless times, then said, well look, we're tired, lets all just get a good nights sleep and attack it again in the morning. And then they **** the bed. One of those 5 bean chili dookies.

dont go full trump. never go full trump. All he does is blame others. The US has had months to get in front of this.

But something something, kawnstertooshins and free dumbs.

more than anyone else? really?

its been in the US since December-January. The nuns passed 7-8 months later. Blame China for the initial outbreak. But once we were aware of the situation and the gravity, its on this ****ty administration to handle business here. They dropped the ball countless times, then said, well look, we're tired, lets all just get a good nights sleep and attack it again in the morning. And then they **** the bed. One of those 5 bean chili dookies.

dont go full trump. never go full trump. All he does is blame others. The US has had months to get in front of this.

But something something, kawnstertooshins and free dumbs.

I agree with you about Trump
I blame the trump administration for doing nothing at the start of this year and kept calling this a hoax
our own government knew about this in November and December in 2019 and did nothing

I blame the Europeans tourist who came to Nyc in January and February and infected my city Either by knowing they were sick and not knowing they were sick

but there is no one more person group or government that I blame more then the CCP by keeping this a secret in the beginning

if you not comfortable with what I’m saying don’t tell me tell the hundreds of thousand of people who lost family members who didn’t need to die all these Good women of the church or the woman who lost her life giving birth to her baby

That’s my own personal opinion if you don’t Like it I don’t know what to tell you

Not trying to argue or fight with you that’s just how I feel

Last edited:
I agree with you about Trump
I blame the trump administration for doing nothing at the start of this year and kept calling this a hoax
Own government knew about this in November and December in 2019 and did nothing

I blame the Europeans tourist who came to Nyc in January and February and infected my city Either by knowing they were sick and not knowing they were sick

but there is no one more person group or government that I blame more then the CCP by keeping this a secret in the beginning

if you not comfortable with what I’m saying don’t tell me tell the hundreds of thousand of people who lost family members who didn’t need to die all these Good women of the church or the woman who lost her life giving birth to her baby

That’s my own personal opinion if you don’t Like it I don’t know what to tell you

Not trying to argue or fight with you that’s just how I feel

Thats cool and all, but theres really no need for you to repeat the same thing every other post.

Yes. We get it. China started it.

Back
Top Bottom