Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got 1 check remaining (with extra $600) I file for next week, still haven't gotten a dime of the backpay they said we'd be getting either. I'm technically still owed $7260.00 in back pay. Texas and probably every other states UI system is so outdated, its ridiculous. I call the office at least 10 times a day, and the lines are busy or just hang up on you. August is going to be brutal for alot of people if they dont put something together GOOD soon!
:lol: I have been trying to get my wife her three weeks of back pay since April. I gave up now that she is back at work. I don’t think we will ever see a dime of that.

:lol: I have been trying to get my wife her three weeks of back pay since April. I gave up now that she is back at work. I don’t think we will ever see a dime of that.

I doubt it either, I've kinda written it off, I do check my account everyday just to see if I got a deposit (wishful thinking). I see some states that have paid it or, made it somewhat simple to request it... Not Texas though, seems like unless you get through and speak to someone, no backpay. I've heard that someone has to manually adjust dates from another message board I frequent. Noone on there has got it unless they've gotten through and spoken to someone...

I got 1 check remaining (with extra $600) I file for next week, still haven't gotten a dime of the backpay they said we'd be getting either. I'm technically still owed $7260.00 in back pay. Texas and probably every other states UI system is so outdated, its ridiculous. I call the office at least 10 times a day, and the lines are busy or just hang up on you. August is going to be brutal for alot of people if they dont put something together GOOD soon!
yeah, that back pay isn't happening homie. I helped my niece out with filing. She wait probably 8 weeks before finally caving. I think they consider that your fault.

Did you wait a while before applying?

yeah, that back pay isn't happening homie. I helped my niece out with filing. She wait probably 8 weeks before finally caving. I think they consider that your fault.

Did you wait a while before applying?

Yes at first I thought I could make it I was lucky and got my stimulus and tax refund early. By mid by April I knew I had to file for UI, then couldnt get through to file for like a month website kept crashing and noone was answering phones. UI system in Texas is trash...

My dad got back pay in NY. He had to wait a bit for his initial application to go through and then after filing weekly for like 3 weeks they reached out again for the back pay.

Trump makes dan bilzerian look like a smart businessman. This guy is so ****ing incompetent and stupid, It’s unreal.

And I guarantee that he will most likely blame Obama AGAIN for the shortages!! Why the press won't call him out on any of his crap is beyond me!! 😞 The crap he mentioned a day or so ago blaming the prior administration for bad tests?!! He must be so delusional to believe that they are to blame even though he's been in office over 3.5 years, the virus isn't even a year old yet and there weren't tests for a virus that wasn't discovered for 3+ years!! Such an imbecile!! The people in the WH must be freaking zombies to not say anything to their superior when they hear him say such blatantly wrong information!! It's sick & it's ticking me off!!

Back
Top Bottom