Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Can't make this stuff up man...

Kids are the future and after this how the F do they think it's a good idea to open schools... it's just sick man. If Schools were in session that would now mean 40nscholls would've been exposed...just think of how many students would've been.

45 started this by not wearing one wanting to took like a tough old 74 year old man I despises the guy not for being a bad president that's a whole other topic but deciding this country first with the masks and then with the BLM protests.

That what I thought I just thought 30 more days after July 31 it actually stops July 25 from what I've been reading. Govt screwing us out of a whole week.

What’s extremely frustrating is Congress has already passed a bill that extends those benefits until 12/31 and it’s Republicans in the Senate that are preventing it from happening. **** is going to hit the fan if they don’t extend those benefits, we’re possibly going to witness Republicans allow for the complete collapse of our economy.

What’s extremely frustrating is Congress has already passed a bill that extends those benefits until 12/31 and it’s Republicans in the Senate that are preventing it from happening. **** is going to hit the fan if they don’t extend those benefits, we’re possibly going to witness Republicans allow for the complete collapse of our economy.

It's one thing, if the virus was slowing down but it's not it's actually getting worse. That UI money is the only thing keeping some afloat (myself included) it's still substantially less than what I would have made. People will lose everything RIOTS not peaceful protests will break out.

Kids are the future and after this how the F do they think it's a good idea to open schools... it's just sick man. If Schools were in session that would now mean 40nscholls would've been exposed...just think of how many students would've been.
Not a matter of if, but when mass exposures and illness inevitably happen in schools that choose to hold in person classes this fall it will be interesting to see how districts respond. I'm not allowing my kids to be part of the experiment. They'll be homeschooled this year, no matter what.

It's one thing, if the virus was slowing down but it's not it's actually getting worse. That UI money is the only thing keeping some afloat (myself included) it's still substantially less than what I would have made. People will lose everything RIOTS not peaceful protests will break out.

Lawmakers will do what's best for the economy, not the people, so I'm sure if economic indicators are pointing toward further job loss and recession, benefits will be extended. Right now they're acting like mama bird nudging her babies out of the nest. According to the June jobs report, some are beginning to fly so I don't expect action any time soon.

Lawmakers will do what's best for the economy, not the people, so I'm sure if economic indicators are pointing toward further job loss and recession, benefits will be extended. Right now they're acting like mama bird nudging her babies out of the nest. According to the June jobs report, some are beginning to fly so I don't expect action any time soon.

Yeah but they're cutting it short on time take they're yearly hiatus/vacation for 2 weeks. I'd even be ok with an extra $400.00 weekly. Honestly even though I needed it $600.00 felt like too much, I felt like I was doing something wrong LOL.

31sa7mnzkf851.jpg

Not sure what kind of social distancing guidelines you can have at schools
I’m thinking every student is required to wear masks?
Schools will have to take every precaution necessary to prevent an outbreak

Back
Top Bottom