Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NYC is on the upside and the tri-state area on a whole is improving.

We also actually did what we could to slow down the spread instead of opening early and ignoring the science, hence our current condition.

Hypocritical to say to shut out outside states? Very. Do I care? Not really.

only problem there are 3 clusters of new cases in NYS lets hope we dont go backwards

this is a terrible story out of california
god bless this family

Last edited:
Are you from or live in a developing country?
Or do you just go there on vacation?
How much money do you make?
Those Dollars go far on your visits?
Any struggles eating food or drinking water? Flushing toilet?
Or do you wait for specials at Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s?

Nice rastacap in hipster avatar.

I was poking fun at the fact that we are having spikes in cases lol

Meanwhile in Houston over the weekend. Spire's always wild but this seems like overkill.TF wrong with people?

can this really be possible ?

Screenshot_20200629-003138_Instagram.jpg

I don't see how the surge stops. A week before July 4th. People definitely wild'n for the 4th. Especially in this climate. Especially after juneteenth. They'll be out heavy promoting their freedoms. No masks.

A week after the 4th, disneyworld open. People from all over the world shooting down for vacations. Getting sick and taking it back home. No way people will travel and quarantine for 2 weeks. They simply won't have the time. And they'll ask the same questions we are, how can they even regulate or track people quarantining. They won't. So people will do their own thing.

After that, August is always the hottest month, lots more pool and lake and beach parties.

Couple weeks after, labor day. Gonna go extra ham.

From there, it's autumn. And everything falls apart. No pun intended.

And all of this if they extend the unemployment. If they don't, and everyone is forced to go back to work in 3 weeks....ay dios mio. It's going to get real ugly real fast.

What is everyone’s feeling on getting a tattoo right now?

I’ll probably wait awhile anyway, but I’ve been wanting to get a new one for awhile now.
My boy got a half sleeve the other day. And now he's tryna hoop. Stay yo *** over there bro.

can this really be possible ?

1+ year old pee water just laying around unfrozen or anything.
Used up. Gone now. Okay.
How’s this study get us a vaccine, cure or anything useful.

giphy.gif

when is this photo from? My sense is that they’re using a pic from a previous year to promote this year’s 4th of July.

And obviously they shouldn’t be holding the event this year.

yea I think you may be right. My bad. But with that being said its gonna go down this Friday. Luckily the weather looks like trash all week out there so that can be a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom