Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly, I only wear a mask when I go shopping. It gets hot with this heat

Same if I’m going on major streets or knowingly into a store or restaurant to pickup and order sure. But when I like walk the dog on the smaller streets I don’t wear it. I just make sure to distance if I get close to someone.

For anyone who's unaware, this is a club on the Jersey Shore where 23 year old wannabe frat kids go after their 4 hour construction shift and catch herpes. No minorities really go there so not shocked the cops stood around and let them party despite being over all COVID capacity limits. If this was a hip hop club bet it would've been raided

So where in Florida is the concentration of new cases occurring? Florida is a big state and these numbers are state wide. NY has the most cases in the US but mostly all concentrated in NYC. In other parts of the state it was barely a pandemic.

So where in Florida is the concentration of new cases occurring? Florida is a big state and these numbers are state wide. NY has the most cases in the US but mostly all concentrated in NYC. In other parts of the state it was barely a pandemic.
It’s south florida.... S FL has the top 3 counties, Tampa and Orlando are distant 4th and 5th

Went to a grocery store this afternoon and this couple who was paying for their items were not only not wearing masks, but straight out just macking in front of the cashier. Granted, she had that plastic shield in between them. Still. Man, were all f'd! People out everywhere giving no damns!

Been like this the last two weeks at least. Been riding my bike all over NW Queens and people just stopped giving a damb
That's right. Over here people are taking some things for granted outdoors. Only good thing is stores require people to have masks. But outside of stores, they're starting to unmask and I see some of em staying together less than 6 feet apart. For me, the mask I wear walking out the door stays on til I come home. :lol:. I wanna keep my distance too, others sometimes don't.

SINTX TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES SARS-COV-2 TESTING RESULTS
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, June 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SINTX Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SINT) (“SINTX” or the “Company”), an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) ceramics company focused on silicon nitride and its applications, today announced that in a controlled laboratory study, the SARS-CoV-2 virus was inactivated when exposed to SINTX’s sintered silicon nitride powder. The Company expects to share additional data soon, once the findings are published in a rapid-review forum.​

“The preliminary results are encouraging,” said Dr. Sonny Bal, CEO of SINTX. “The antiviral data are consistent with the well-established anti-bacterial properties of SINTX’s silicon nitride, and with previously reported effectiveness against several single-strand RNA viruses. Additional testing at independent, outside laboratories is in progress to corroborate the effectiveness of silicon nitride against SARS-CoV-2.”​

Back
Top Bottom