Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Children are the least affected by COVID-19.

Yes, COVID-19 spreads thru the air via fecal matter when infected person flushes the toilet. COVID-19 was also found in urine but doctors were unsure about its efficacy of spread.

Your dad should be very careful if he's over 50 yrs old and a smoker. It also affects those who are overweight (CDC, NIH), and pre-existing conditions.

I've read accounts of the infected in SKorea that like the Diamond Princess Cruise, they either didn't feel sick at all to felt like a strong Flu...they didn't state their ages but assumed that they were under 50 yrs old.

Thank you. Luckily hes a homebody and is skinny as a rail. But i have been bugging him everyday to be careful about this stuff.
Dr. Li Wenliang did not have a pre existing condition and yet he died from the Corona virus Can anybody explain this ?

I think you know the answers you need.

Thank you. Luckily hes a homebody and is skinny as a rail. But i have been bugging him everyday to be careful about this stuff.

I think you know the answers you need.
Chinese Government killed him nothing was wrong with him .. I believe they had told him too keep his mouth shut 🤐 he didn’t so he had to pay the price . The man was in good health, he discovered the virus and warned people this was coming ..

SMH....

Spring is legit right around the corner....are baseball games going to stop, graduations, not to mention the travel industry etc?

SMH....

Spring is legit right around the corner....are baseball games going to stop, graduations, not to mention the travel industry etc?
The organization that represents collegiate athletes sent a recommendation the the NCAA to have March Madness take place in empty stadiums.

SMH....

Most if not all of that are being seriously considered. For example United is already waiving change fees for an entire YEAR.

STUDENT IN MANHATTAN BECOMES THIRD CONFIRMED CASE OF CORONAVIRUS IN NEW YORK STATE - REPORT

father and attorney which probably took public transport to his office and met a bunch of clients. His son that probably took public transportation to the heights and interacted with a bunch of students....

And we only have 3 cases.

Thousands I tell you.

Most if not all of that are being seriously considered. For example United is already waiving change fees for an entire YEAR.
I may have misunderstood but it looks like it's only for reservations made in March.

better than nothing but sounds like it's because they're worried no one is going to book flights this month.

father and attorney which probably took public transport to his office and met a bunch of clients. His son that probably took public transportation to the heights and interacted with a bunch of students....

And we only have 3 cases.

Thousands I tell you.
Need a shut down.

Just heard someone I work with has been sick all week. Called off today. Stomach issues and fever. And he and his family typically does travel internationally though I'm not sure if his family did any travel recently. The job is also such that they interact with different people in different areas of a state that already has confirmed cases.

Throat still sore. Chills in the shower...my symptoms feel more flu like than cold. I'm hoping it's just the flu or a cold. There are no cases in Charlotte so I should be good but I'd be scared if I was in WA tho deadass. My 2 year old sneezed like 7 times in a row about an hour ago.

All of my fam is in NYC and I wanted to go home this spring/summer. Guess that wont happen. I wouldnt get on a flight until all of this is over.

This sucks.

Y’all keep giving updates like “2 more cases in _______ brings total to 20” but what about all the ones whove been cured, and the actual number is like 4

feels like people in this thread think when u get the virus it’s like you got aids and you’re about to die

if you happen to be 65+, with heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s, cardiovascular disease, smoker, obese, etc and you get Coronavirus then it’s not a good look.... and you’re already actively dying

for most of us in here and our kids if we ever get it, we’ll beat it and move on

Y’all keep giving updates like “2 more cases in _______ brings total to 20” but what about all the ones whove been cured, and the actual number is like 4

feels like people in this thread think when u get the virus it’s like you got aids and you’re about to die

if you happen to be 65+, with heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s, cardiovascular disease, smoker, obese, etc and you get Coronavirus then it’s not a good look.... and you’re already actively dying

for most of us in here and our kids if we ever get it, we’ll beat it and move on
u find the one that have been cured lol

i feel like i should be avoiding all public events, are yall doing the same?

Throat still sore. Chills in the shower...my symptoms feel more flu like than cold. I'm hoping it's just the flu or a cold. There are no cases in Charlotte so I should be good but I'd be scared if I was in WA tho deadass. My 2 year old sneezed like 7 times in a row about an hour ago.

All of my fam is in NYC and I wanted to go home this spring/summer. Guess that wont happen. I wouldnt get on a flight until all of this is over.

This sucks.

rip.

wear gloves when you post please.

This sucks.
Feel better man. Hopefully it's just a simple cold or the flu.

I don’t know how accurate this is - but they break the numbers down to the cities around the world

0965161E-2618-49F7-BE32-966E6ACE189A.png

Good health or not but 16-24 hour shifts working in that environment isn't healthy. many of these people literally have pressure ulcers and wounds from the protective equipment covering their faces constantly

Stress out the roof. Forget the virus, thats what got him.

*Johns Hopkins realtime tracker Including Total Recovered.

For the vast majority, COVID19 is just a minor cold.

It's too early to tell the long term effects for COVID19. Some research saying that it could lie dormant in your body like herpes or shingles. Nobody knows at this moment. Is COVID19 a genetically engineered virus or a natural one? If it's just the flu from China, why all this chaos? Multi-billions if not trillions of dollars (market cap) have been lost thus far. There's no way China and other nations would shut down entire industries for regular influenza.

Back
Top Bottom