Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think that’s what he’s saying though. He’s saying that the rise we have already been witnessing is due to the rushed reopening of states that DJT pushed for and many unmasked people were rallying for several weeks ago. He’s correctly stating that the protests over the past ~week wouldn't have caused a significant increase yet.

This is true, but people are just gonna fly through reading that and think what I thought.

That or im just a bad reader. :lol:

June gonna be very interesting we wait and see half the USA seeing a spike in cases mostly the ones who ain’t take **** serious . Only time will tell

I come back here in peace.

My bro had corona about a month and a half ago. He was coughing and felt a bit a crappy and he woudnt of gotten tested until his office said he had to cause someone tested positive (works admissions in a hospital.) Long story short, he tested positive. He just stayed in his room and we disinfected the bathroom whenever he used it, brought food to him and basically thats it. I had a mask everytime I left my room and 2 weeks later he tested negative and I never got sick. Helped he wasnt really coughing all that much, and he was never really that sick. Ive seen his allergies hit him worse.

My aunt, 60 with hbp, a bad heart and diabetes was on a vent but she pulled through thankfully.

I been out almost everyday in NYC, biking mostly and always getting takeout. Mask on always and ive gone through many bottles of sanitizer. Also use my own forks and whatnot, or if the place has the ones sealed in plastic ill take like 6 of em. :lol:

Hope ya’ll are well.
All my “hero nurse friends” are the ones where one day theyll post “tired of this social distancing, but we have to be responsible”and the next day they throwing a bbq. Not for nothing, if you a nurse and work with covid patients you should be social distancing more than ANYONE else. I had another friend and she was at the beach huggin up on all her friends. Bruh.
Glad to hear your family is ok. So your brother just isolated in his room? What did you do about the plates, etc. he used or washing his clothes?

This thread proved early on nurses that nurses are an unreliable source when it comes to this.

jape jape How did your test go? Hope you're negative.

Glad to hear your family is ok. So your brother just isolated in his room? What did you do about the plates, etc. he used or washing his clothes?

This thread proved early on nurses that nurses are an unreliable source when it comes to this.

yeah fam. negative
im 2-0 now against covid's ***** *** :lol:

It's pretty wild that ~70% of people are symptomatic when infected but we're only detecting ~20% of cases.

That means 50% of infected people (5-10 million Americans so far) have had Covid-19 and been symptomatic but didn't even get tested.

Last edited:

Bro isolated in his room and went out for bathroom only. After he used it he would spray Microban or Lysol and let it sot for a few before anyone used it. Also used a mask and sprayed the floor in the bathroom as well and the pathway leading to his room, also flusher, sink and shower curtains/shower when he was done. He probably only showered a few times, not daily during it all.

Plates we’d just wash normally as soap is sufficient and clothing he just let sit in his hamper and honestly didnt touch it til a week or so after he tested negative. When he did finally test negative he just sprayed the **** out of his room with the Microban so nothing residual spreads. Also if I got him Wendys or whatever he’d eat, leave the garbage back outside his room and id just pick it up with gloves and throw it out.

Honestly it wasnt bad, and his room is next to mine. I have to pass it if I wanna leave the crib. Again, helped he wasnt coughing much if it all after he got diagnosed. Whats funny is that he was coughing more BEFORE and I told him dont be spread that **** if you got it and lo and behold...

You would think hot as AZ is folks would stay they *** inside. Oh wait, AZ is run by idiots and so is the US. We ******. Smh.

Well my uncle has Corona. He's in a nursing home in Chicago with alzheimers. Hope he pulls through.

I wonder... is anyone going to hold these nursing homes and assisted living facilities accountable for the widespread infections that have run rampant through them? It's obviously the employees bringing it if these old folks aren't leaving... and visitations have been reduced if not cut out all together. As much as they charge for their services, I think they need to be held more accountable for all the deaths due to Corona on their watch.

ouys49kkvr351.png

Had to come out to Chicago for an emergency, and I feel like I’m in a different world. In my first 5 minutes out, I’ve seen more people without masks than I’ve seen in 10K+ protests in Cali this past week. Not even exaggerating; I’d say maybe 1/10 people I’ve seen walking around have masks on. People sitting in outdoor patios are being served by people with masks below their nose and mouth. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised given the demographics of this city

Well my uncle has Corona. He's in a nursing home in Chicago with alzheimers. Hope he pulls through.

I wonder... is anyone going to hold these nursing homes and assisted living facilities accountable for the widespread infections that have run rampant through them? It's obviously the employees bringing it if these old folks aren't leaving... and visitations have been reduced if not cut out all together. As much as they charge for their services, I think they need to be held more accountable for all the deaths due to Corona on their watch.

In New York those nursing’ home are being held unaccountable and I’d say there have been at least 5k deaths in nursing homes . Chicago will most likely be the same as ur numbers are not even close to ny . Hope he pulls through though .

Had to come out to Chicago for an emergency, and I feel like I’m in a different world. In my first 5 minutes out, I’ve seen more people without masks than I’ve seen in 10K+ protests in Cali this past week. Not even exaggerating; I’d say maybe 1/10 people I’ve seen walking around have masks on. People sitting in outdoor patios are being served by people with masks below their nose and mouth. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised given the demographics of this city

Demographics of the city?

Back
Top Bottom