Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

snoop.png

My hospital on some Trump Admin steez, trying hard to keep a lid on it, keeping most staff in the dark and picking out slowly those in direct contact, too bad Cuomo BLASTED them on National TV....it’s really sad when you are exposed to the politics of a big hospital....we as the healthcare workers are on the front lines and we find ourselves scrambling for the proper masks...whatevs, I’ll keep ya posted, but please don’t be foolish to not take this serious, I won’t disclose much about the patient, but this **** is pretty aggressive if not treated fast...all I will say...it’s all a joke, till it isn’t.
Waiting for picasso swerve picasso swerve saying, but did you died? 🤣

I was within 2ft of the second confirmed case at work the other night...he wasn’t my patient that night so I wasn’t in direct contact, but a handful of my coworkers were quarantined today who actually treated him...this virus is VERY aggressive y’all....

NewRoc?

My mom works in healthcare in MV. The fact that they've identified this in Westchester makes me nervous.

But Ebola is real my dude. Just because it never made it here doesnt negate the fact.

Being conscious of what's goingn around is not being alarmist, is doing due diligence.

Yes, everyones been saying be smart. No one is saying to totaly disregard.

And ebola made itbere and was also a huge deal back in 2014. Everyone was talking about it, shook etc. The media was on it just as hard as they are now on this. Id say this is even more in our faces since social media now is a much bigger thing than it was in 2014.

Whoa, too close for comfort. Wishing you and your coworkers all the best. Is it the hospital’s policy to quarantine anyone who treats a c19 patient, because if so they’ll run out of employees real quick.

They’ve already quarantined 4 therapists in my department until the DOH contacts them and clears them, not sure how they gonna handle the short staff but I’m already mentally preparing myself to work around the clock to cover those shifts, we were already understaffed before since my hospital is not a HUGE medical center.

NewRoc?

My mom works in healthcare in MV. The fact that they've identified this in Westchester makes me nervous.

Lawrence in Bronxville...Cuomo gave us the shoutout on National TV...not even sure he was supposed to, because most of the hospital staff had no clue, I only knew before the press conference because my department works in critical care areas.

WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REPORTS TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES NOW STANDS AT 27, INCLUDING 9 DEATHS, UP FROM 18 CASES AND 6 DEATHS ON MONDAY

Seems about right, the way my hospital is dealing with it lines up exactly with what that tweet says, only those that were in DIRECT contact are even being quarantined and they have to wait till the DOH screens them and clears them, those of us who were in proximity but didn’t actually treat the patient, gotta sit and wait till we are actually symptomatic or not.

What that mamaguevo say? "We have the best people, some say the greatest people dealing with this hoax from the demo-- *cough cough* excuse me, coronavirus. Mike Pence and Mother have both told me that they got this, the economy is beautiful, Melania has opened her legs up again for yer boy, We out here. "

Back
Top Bottom