Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
untitled.png

ADMA Bio launches collection of convalescent plasma for COVID-19
ADMA BioCenters Georgia has started collecting convalescent plasma from people who have recovered from COVID-19.

The plasma, expected to contain neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, will be used to help currently ill patients recover from the respiratory disease.

The company is one of only six firms supplying this plasma to the U.S. market.

A few days ago one of my boys let me know city md is doing the antibody testing and since they are a block away me and the lady went. Idk what got screwed up but they signed me up for the regular swab test too. Ended up taking that again. First was at nyu, like two weeks prior.
Anyways, I once again tested negative on the swab but like I suspected, I tested positive for the antibody. Like I said way earlier in this thread, I went to the ER in late December for cough, difficulty breathing, night sweats, fever, and body aches. Was swab tested for the flu and that was negative. So the ER Dr said you have a respiratory infection so here are some prednisone and antibiotics. That was the only time I was sick. I work on wall st so I deal with ppl who travel all over and I travel a lot as well.

My gf tested negative for both though. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom