Hey Niketalk

I think I have two more posts?
If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to ask.
Until then I'm going to grab a bite to eat and I will be back in a few.
Thanks for all the Support.

1 more now
wink.gif

Also, not sure if anyone's covered this, but dont get all butthurt if someone says some little sarcastic comment about you.

and watch out for the resident clown on NT.. Mayor of NYC and his various aliases such as the one above

anyways, IF this is really you... next time you make a video or whatever give a shoutout

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

hey..ive liked the maine for some time now
nerd.gif

welcome
You have? We have gained alot of fanbase in the past 3 years, mostly alot of teenage girls, I can't complain, I really am living the dream right now.
so hook a fellow NTer up with some of your teenage groupies (at least 18 of course).
devil.gif
I would be glad too, What city are you from?
long island, new york. make it happen homie
pimp.gif
We just passed through the meadowlands today, We will be back in New york in July Im im not mistaken,But I will let you know whats up.
Backstage passes
nerd.gif
Ill try to make it happen, Its going to be warped tour there I think. Were talking 20,000-30,000 people and many other bands, I would love to hook some of you up because you guys have been pretty welcoming, most of you haha.
this dude is willing to ride or die for his NT family. gotta respect that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

and watch out for the resident clown on NT.. Mayor of NYC and his various aliases such as the one above

anyways, IF this is really you... next time you make a Youtube video or whatever give a shoutout

No problem, Ill be sure to.
Well this is my last post for today.
Thank you for all the support Niketalk.
I will post numerous times ,as long as Im not busy with touring.
If you guys have any questions, comments, requests, anything or you just wanna hang out, talk, send me a PM.
Peace, One Love.
John O'Callaghan

anyways, IF this is really you... next time you make a video or whatever give a shoutout
Yeah, figures it's him

I really don't know if the post count is 50, but thanks Nako for the support. You can find us on youtube, myspace,buzznet, whatever it may be. Here are afew more videos for you guys to hopefully enjoy.

sweeet!!! welcome to niketalk.. you should participate in the music section because its soo hip hopish... some of those chix in yer video were sweeet!!!

Wow this is surprising im actually a maine, you guys are awesome. Never pegged any of you guys as NT'ers though.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

and don't piss Dirty off
nerd.gif
you know Dirty/Meth will ban him for posting Youtube vids saying "you don't own this music"
laugh.gif

anyways, how come nobody has asked for proof that he is really this guy? i'm about to come on here saying i'm Pete Wentz or some @#@# and see how many people believe me
laugh.gif
It's him why would anyone pretend to be semi-remotely famous instead of a celebrity as u said Pete Wentz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

booooooo @ you advertising here, you know you dont care about niketalk

word.

unfortunately, since you are now a member, i can't tell you how stupendously lame your band is.

I AM HIPHOP - but i do like rock; jimi hendrix, the black keys, marilyn manson, the stranglers, nirvana etc (basically the hard stuff). i don't like rocklite or poprock bands (refer to yourself for reference).

P.S. you have succeeded in your covertly overt attempt to bring attention to your "band" by joining a forum and posting your video.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

booooooo @ you advertising here, you know you dont care about niketalk

word.

unfortunately, since you are now a member, i can't tell you how stupendously lame your band is.

I AM HIPHOP - but i do like rock; jimi hendrix, the black keys, marilyn manson, the stranglers, nirvana etc (basically the hard stuff). i don't like rock lite or poprock bands (refer to yourself for reference).

P.S. you have succeeded in your covertly overt attempt to bring attention to your "band" by joining a forum and posting your video.

SMH at poeple coming through hating, dude just tried to introduce himself. He is more famous than 99% of NT will ever be.

And because you dont like that kind of music his band is "stupendously lame".
laugh.gif

You guys are some characters, grow up.

Back
Top Bottom