HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

Yea they need to off a few characters and I'm talking about the old ones. Me and my friend was talking about the show and the show is way too inconsistent.I think the writers only think about a few episodes and not the grand plan of a volume. They need to think ahead and start offing dead weight. Oh and Hironeeds to die now but make it epic like him dying by saving everyone.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Seeing sounds
smh.gif
I can't wait to see how they make this interesting.
stevie-wonder-4.jpg

He doesn't time travel, that was the old man who helped him. His power has to do with ink, which seems like a stupid power.

That's another problem too.

The powers they are coming up with lately have been kind of weak.

Part of the reason is that the budget I think got cut for the show. So we're not gonna get any fancy shmancy powers that need a lot of special effects.

But still... these new Carnival characters have weak powers. Ink?? Being able to "see" who a person is with tattoos?? Those are both
indifferent.gif

I don't see how the (hearing impaired) woman could be of any real use to the show
ohwell.gif
..All these new characters then there's no time for the OGs (Hiro!)
I actually enjoyed the Matt/Sylar plot, Sylar is just that dude *hat*

Originally Posted by truestt

He doesn't time travel, that was the old man who helped him. His power has to do with ink, which seems like a stupid power.
He's suppose to be a earth mover but this ink thing is confusing me and most people

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

He's suppose to be a earth mover but this ink thing is confusing me and most people
ok so here is a theory i heard...

that type of ink he uses, i forgot its name, contains iron.

"Pure iron is a metal but is rarely found in this form on the surface of the earth because it oxidizes readily in the presence of oxygen and moisture. In order to obtain metallic iron, oxygen must be removed from naturally occurring ores by chemical reduction - mainly of the iron ore hematite(Fe[sub]2[/sub]O[sub]3[/sub]) by carbon at high temperature. Theproperties of iron can be modified by alloying it with various other metals (and somenon-metals, notably carbon and silicon) to form steels."

Its rarely found on the surface of the earth but being that he can control the earth, there you go.

I actually liked episode 2. Didn't think it was as bad as you all made it out to be. The parkman sylar story is great.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

ok so here is a theory i heard...

that type of ink he uses, i forgot its name, contains iron.

"Pure iron is a metal but is rarely found in this form on the surface of the earth because it oxidizes readily in the presence of oxygen and moisture. In order to obtain metallic iron, oxygen must be removed from naturally occurring ores by chemical reduction - mainly of the iron ore hematite (Fe[sub]2[/sub]O[sub]3[/sub]) by carbon at high temperature. The properties of iron can be modified by alloying it with various other metals (and some non-metals, notably carbon and silicon) to form steels."

Its rarely found on the surface of the earth but being that he can control the earth, there you go.

I actually liked episode 2. Didn't think it was as bad as you all made it out to be. The parkman sylar story is great.
Ok that's cool but how the %!@+ are they going to explain that to everyone without boring them? Oh and that was Episode 3. 2 episodes wereshown in the opener. Orientation and Push Jump Fall

****tiest episode of Heroes yet. They tried to do a set up ep I guess with some everyday life crap and it was terrible. Who wants to see Nathan go aroundsolving crimes and doing shh to feel better about himself? I mean seriously? HRG? What happened to him? LAME. Hiro's story was extra WEAK. Next week'sep with the lugly lesbian chick isn't anything to look forward too.
Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Master Zik

T-Bag's story isn't delivering, hope his motives are up to par.
what in the hell does he do besides time travel?
The first ep they showed him moving dirt. That gave speculation to telekinesis or earth manipulation. Last week's ep confirmed earthmanipulation. He doesn't have time traveling powers, some old guy was sending him to different times

ZzzZz to this week's episode, dumb bland..
Looks like the Sylar/Matt storyline didn't last long. Now Matt's gonna go back to his ol "can't make decisions by myself so I'll readsomeone else's mind for answers" self
grin.gif

Next week doesn't look too promising, as they didn't really show much..I hate when a good show goes bad
tired.gif

Turning your back on a show already? As I recall season 2 was eh, but then season 3 was amazing. The first two episodes of season 4 have kept me interested.Tonight's episode wasnt filled with anything. Just leading up to bigger stories. Next week's should be good.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

ZzzZz to this week's episode, dumb bland..
Looks like the Sylar/Matt storyline didn't last long. Now Matt's gonna go back to his ol "can't make decisions by myself so I'll read someone else's mind for answers" self
grin.gif

Next week doesn't look too promising, as they didn't really show much..I hate when a good show goes bad
tired.gif

Sorry, but ANY part with Hiro is zzzzz's
laugh.gif
Claire too, but at leastshe's good eye candy. The first two episodes were very good, but tonight's was actually very bad, IMO

Hey_

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Turning your back on a show already? As I recall season 2 was eh, but then season 3 was amazing. The first two episodes of season 4 have kept me interested. Tonight's episode wasnt filled with anything. Just leading up to bigger stories. Next week's should be good.

The hell you talkin' bout?

Show started a downward spiral the moment season 1 ended.

Stop that.

Julius F. Wrek

I've yet to watch a single episode from this season. I just don't look forward to watching Heroes and with the news of Bryan Fuller's departure,that pushed me farther away from the show.

I haven't given up on it yet tho', I'll watch it until it gets canceled or the series concludes...I'll come in here with my thoughts once Icatch up.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Turning your back on a show already? As I recall season 2 was eh, but then season 3 was amazing. The first two episodes of season 4 have kept me interested. Tonight's episode wasnt filled with anything. Just leading up to bigger stories. Next week's should be good.

The hell you talkin' bout?

Show started a downward spiral the moment season 1 ended.

Stop that.

Julius F. Wrek

But here you are, in the thread.

Season 3 was great.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I've yet to watch a single episode from this season. I just don't look forward to watching Heroes and with the news of Bryan Fuller's departure, that pushed me farther away from the show.

I haven't given up on it yet tho', I'll watch it until it gets canceled or the series concludes...I'll come in here with my thoughts once I catch up.
Funny thing tho Bryan was credited in the last couple of episodes tho. I actually was came up with ways to better the show but then Iremembered....they gave Sylar's Claires power which makes him invincible. That ruins good ideas for this show

OH and last nite's episode was a waste...most of it. Ending had me
eek.gif

Eh... they need to move into the main plot/storyline of this season.

I need some action or something interesting to happen.

I'll still watch, but it's impossible for this show to top it's first season. They really should have delivered in season 3 after the writer'sstrike ended, and it was a let down in the end. I thought there was a lot of better potential with Papa Patrelli and I was disappointed with what they did withthat whole storyline with the company.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I've yet to watch a single episode from this season. I just don't look forward to watching Heroes and with the news of Bryan Fuller's departure, that pushed me farther away from the show.

I haven't given up on it yet tho', I'll watch it until it gets canceled or the series concludes...I'll come in here with my thoughts once I catch up.
Funny thing tho Bryan was credited in the last couple of episodes tho. I actually was came up with ways to better the show but then I remembered....they gave Sylar's Claires power which makes him invincible. That ruins good ideas for this show

OH and last nite's episode was a waste...most of it. Ending had me
eek.gif

that was the only ill part. I'm not gonna complain like everybody else, but it really does suck watching the show for 59 minutes and the last scene pullsyou in for the next episode which does the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Eh... they need to move into the main plot/storyline of this season.

I need some action or something interesting to happen.

I'll still watch, but it's impossible for this show to top it's first season. They really should have delivered in season 3 after the writer's strike ended, and it was a let down in the end. I thought there was a lot of better potential with Papa Patrelli and I was disappointed with what they did with that whole storyline with the company.
Killing off Arthur was stupid to me. He could have been a Big Bad for awhile. They would have been great but again the writers choose to killinteresting characters in favor of stale actors/actress's that have worn out their welcome. And I know everyone hates Mohinder but *%# is he? Likeseriously he just drops off the planet with no explanation? At least kill him on camera so people might actually tune in to watch

is it just me or does this thread have a hidden 9 pg u can only get to by posting?

EDIT: nvm YukuFail

Back
Top Bottom